Alias Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's one from mission possible

thetwo.jpg

That would rock Dim!! Thanks so much!! I look forward to it.

I will have to remember to keep watching this thread. Too bad this site doesnt send emails when people respond to a thread you responded to. Or am I missing something?

For Salad or anyone who wants to do it:

I have a request too! It's a bit different. I want a Sark/Marshall wallpaper (800x600). I would like the following quote incorporated somehow but don't include the name:

Sark:  You and I, we were destined to work together. I truly believe that.

I don't really care what pictures you use, but I do prefer the way Sark looks in S3 and S4. I don't think that there are alot (if any) pics of Sark and Marshall together so you're free to be creative. I'm not meaning this to be a slashy wallpaper - just a fun (or funny) wallpaper. Feel free to be artsy, but not too artsy so that I can't see the pictures well or read the quote.

Can somebody make this wallpaper for me please?

I made this for the Creative manip challenge. Recently, I’ve been looking at a lot of digital painters work, and I was inspired by the beautiful fantasy scenes many of them create. This is very different from my normal style...

PIC: Lena-Olin.net
STOCK PICS: War of the Ring, Google image search
TEXTURE: Kris
BRUSHES: Pretty Brush, Insomniac

Link if you need it

here is that special one. there are two versions, hope they're okay.

oh, and missingsark, i would do your request but i am totally burned out right now. maybe someone else can do it? and if not here, then you can try creative forums.

pics: ailas media
font: carnival freakshow from dafont
textures: tre and vered
brushes: viewsoul and vered
lyrics: me

Agnes- That is absolutely beautiful! I LOVE the colours! And the manipulation.... its fantastic. loooooove.

Salad- Awesome blending and arrangement!! Yay for requests! :P Its beautiful!

Agnes: That's looks so magical! It's like it came from a fairy tale. Its really pretty :smiley:
Salad: Lovely layout :smiley: I really like the lyrics you chose for the wallpaper and the font you used for them :D

I made a wallpaper out of this blend.

Link
ETA: The one that says "Link" is for the wall if you can't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.