Alias Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
cuz i was bored and needed something pretty to look out... oh and i liked the lyrics

Title: Poster Girl
Pics: Alias-media
Textures: magic box, hybrid genesis
brushes: touchstone, hybrid genesis
lyrics: BSB, "Poster Girl"

Awww...thanks Kelly and Nancee :D

Kat: the blending and the colors on that wp are phenomenal! Amazing job (y) :D

Janet: The layout is gorgeous. And it's so soft and soothing. Amazing job :D (y)

Kelly V said:
Saved!!! And thats proof of how much i love it, cos saving? Takes effort dude.
[post="1405960"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lmfao. That's hilarious, Kel. That IS a beautiful piece, Cynth. I can never do boxes good either. -_- but i love that piece, cynth :love:

xinli11 said:
Anyone wanna make a 1920 x 1200 size wallpaper for my widescreen?  pretty please?
[post="1405996"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i'll try it, just let me know what you want. {pictures, lyrics/text, style}

for the creative challenge

Title: Waiting
Brushes: Leo, HGX, and Raindrops. (Now I'm having an affair on HGX brushes with Leo's, I just hope they don't find out :lol: )
Pics: Vartanho
Lyrics: Zero 7- In The Waiting Line

Dana, i LOVE the colours and how soft it makes the piece look and MY GOD I think i just made the most typos recorded in hostory when typing that sentence. Mummy! Also? S/v makes my heart heappy, so youve got my vote! Its so cute with the pics youve chosen! Those were the good old days! :serenade:

Jaimie I ADORE THE BURSHWORK THE MOST! Seriously. Awesome awesome AWESOME! I love tho boxes, and the blueness with the pictures is perfecto! Awesome work dude! (y)

HI! could someone make me a wallpaper for a new fic please? I need it to have just regular vaughn/syd pics faded together and everything, and then somewhere on it the quote "I just had a feeling" and somewhere else on it the quote "You came back" and then at the bottom right hand corner i need it to say "Que Vas"
thanks so much!

Kelly V said:
^
Ill try to whip up something for you if youd like. Just wallpaper size? 800x600??
[post="1418805"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yes please! that would be awsome! i won't be posting the fic for like a week or more so it's no great rush. thanks so much! ~L

Here're two of my most recent walls :smiley:

--

Double Agent - Season 3 promos of Jennifer Garner posing as/for Sydney. Sadly, I don't remember where the lyrics were from, but brushes were Thia's.

thumb_doubleagent.jpg

800 | 1024

Club Foot - From Season 3 episode: Breaking Point (which I just capped at Pinch Me ;)). . . lyrics from, well, Club Foot by Kasabian. Texture from Stock Xchang.

thumb_clubfoot.jpg

800 | 1024

Somthing i whipped up last night. It was originally meant to be for the awards thingos, but the more i did it... it just became to busy for it or something, so i just turned it into a fanart.
Enjoy!!

[attachment=19724:attachment]

SeenRed -- I'm speechless. Those are some kick-ass wallpapers :thud:

Kelly - I really like the texture and the pics/arrangement. Really cool work :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.