Alias Wallpapers

^Amy: wasn't a huge fan of the piece that turned out orange - just not my colour, but that collage/newspaper piece is awesome - i love collages. i especially love the main text format underneath Dixon. love the pic of marshall used, vaughn on that rooftop and the building on the left with prophet five on it...was that building from alias? i don't really remember. great piece Amy.

^Amy: wasn't a huge fan of the piece that turned out orange - just not my colour, but that collage/newspaper piece is awesome - i love collages. i especially love the main text format underneath Dixon. love the pic of marshall used, vaughn on that rooftop and the building on the left with prophet five on it...was that building from alias? i don't really remember. great piece Amy.

thanks xinyi. looking at the orange piece again, i agree. i think its too cluttered, but its always hard to tell for me if a piece is good or not right after i make it because ive been looking at it for so long.
the picture on the left is actually a posterboard that was in the very end of episode 5.15 and the beginning of 5.16. I wanted it to say 'prophet five' so i cut out the words and put it in a different section of the posterboard. but i can see how you might think its a building.
thanks for your constructive criticism :smiley:

sydneynodifferentjb5.jpg

1024x768

new WP from the solution. im happy with this one.

credits:
pics: spycaps
texture: hybrid genesis
brushes: ancient secrets, hybrid genesis, miss m, musedriven
lyrics: lady in disguise, savatage.

Nice, Ethan! (y)

Now I'm really curious... what is the city where Rambaldi's legacy began? Was it revealed in S5?

Nice, Ethan! (y)

Now I'm really curious... what is the city where Rambaldi's legacy began? Was it revealed in S5?

Thanks, Les! :D

Now, in regards to the rambaldidvd.com game, the city you can find in Milo's biography, which is on wikipedia.

I would give you the city straight out, but that would take all the fun out of it, wouldn't it? :D ;)

i really like that ethan - but i cant for the life of me recognize that pic of syd in the bottom left corner - what ep is that from?!!??!

ok i decided to be creative
its been a while i know... i love this song and the pics i used...its just the layout i'm not sure of...

okay, i decided to remake this since i was obsessing :lol:

textures: fractured sanity, phoenix
brushes: hgx
lyrics: chasing cars by snow patrol