Alias Wallpapers

made these for a challenge at SD1.

title: Sark Attack.
pictures: alias-media. vartanho. twoevilmonks.
brushes: misprintedtype. vered. spyglass.
font: foxscript. appendix3. beyond wonderland. arial.

title: Jack.
pictures: alias-media. twoevilmonks.
font: gigi. century gothic. alba. arial.

and here's a wallpaper version of a piece submitted in the Oct official challenge.
title: MV Tribute
pictures: alias-media. vartanho.
text: Coldplay - Moses.
font: times new roman. alba.

OMW. :thud: Taking the Sark one for my desktop! :woot: These are SO cool. I love the pop-arty style of the second two as well!

thanks. glad you like them.

it's an honour to have any of my wallpapers on someone else's desktop. :smiley:

here's my latest alias wallpaper:

title: MV tribute2.
pictures: alias-media.
brushes: spyglass. greeneye1. leo.
text: alliterations by me.
font: microgrammadmedext. century gothic.

man there are some awesome arts in here these days. i haven't had a proper look for so long!!!

welcome to doppelganger47 :hi: your work is stunning!!! so many unique styles and al those vaughn wallpapers :thud:

salad - the layout of the conscious piece is superb! i totally love it. you must let me know how you got that freaky outline style! it looks great!!

i am struggling to see so many cos the thumbnails still get blocked by my firewall :(

*turns off firewall*

KC - so pretty :depressed: i adore it the patterns and layout are so beautiful. the black and white pics of syd are so sad. lovely piece sweetie :smiley:

janet - the happy ending piece is so sad. aren't those avril lyrics just perfect!! (y) the art is so soft and beautiful - i haven't seen such a pretty blend for a long time sweetie :smiley:

nats - so sad. :( i miss vaughn. love the layout sweetie :smiley:

syd - WB :smiley: lovely choice of lyrics (y)

jalyn - welcome to AA :smiley: lovely piece - i adored that cape town mission - they both looked so cute :smiley: love the muted colors you chose :smiley:

Thanks Jems :smiley: I used a lot of maximize filters and linear light. I forget the specifics, but I think I also used pin light and layer grouping.

If anybody is bored and willing to take requests, I am a J/I Shipper and I've been collecting J/I themed wallpapers. This thread only goes back so long and I'm wondering if there are any I don't have. My favourite is - lastdance0oo - and I also have;

stones-800x600
stay
notgoodbyecopy1zc
JackIrinawallpaper
jiwall
darkturn1jg
beautifulillusion5nz
allofmylifecopy3tn
again3ji

I haven't been able to find any else. Really appreciate any assistance. ^_^

:blink: Awwww heck. I just noticed that there were other WallPaper threads. I'd thought that posts of a certain age were simply deleted. For the love of the Goddess, is there any index that I can use to find the J/I ones and save myself and my slow moden the time of pulling up every page? Because each page take two and a half minutes to download and nobody puts "This is a J/I wallpaper" in the description. :thinking:

:blink: Awwww heck. I just noticed that there were other WallPaper threads. I'd thought that posts of a certain age were simply deleted. For the love of the Goddess, is there any index that I can use to find the J/I ones and save myself and my slow moden the time of pulling up every page? Because each page take two and a half minutes to download and nobody puts "This is a J/I wallpaper" in the description. :thinking:

sadly we don't have anything for that here at AA - all alias wallpapers are just posted in time order in the alias wallpaper threads :smiley: but now you asked you might get a response from some people who have made J/I arts in the past :smiley:

janet - the happy ending piece is so sad. aren't those avril lyrics just perfect!! (y) the art is so soft and beautiful - i haven't seen such a pretty blend for a long time sweetie :smiley:
:woot: thanks jems! :hug:

hmm i have a new one... but it uses spoiler pics so ill have to wait to post it (n)

two new pieces of mine:

title: MV Gap Ad Art
brushes: amalgam.
font: alba. century gothic.

title: Crossings.
brushes: amalgam. vered.
font: georgia.
text: Evermore - For One Day.

Did this last night, I already forgot the credits. I think they're SpyCaps, Thia, and Missprinted Type.

And the song is called "Havana Gang Brawl"

I adore it. Did you actually put lyrics in there, or is the text a brush? (I mean the text on the left side). Very Marina-esque. ^_^