Alias Wallpapers

Thanks Jems :D The second two are crazy, lol. I was going for a more extreme look so I'm glad you mentioned it.

yeah #2 is just so bright - it s a bit wild on my screen - only cos its a wallpaper you know. ;) but the 3rd is cool - i like contrast - but i just think its needs more black or something to make it more continuous (?)

thanks Jems. always up for requests within my power. :smiley:

:hug:

well, i was feeling a little bored and had some leftover inspiration from the March challenge, so i decided to do a dark, mysterious piece. i will note, however, that it looked much better in PSP before i saved it.

Title: Death Dealer (Syd/Julia)
Pics: Alias Media
Brushes: Hea, Touchstone, Gorjuss
Font: Selfish
Quote: Selene from Underworld

[attachment=23709:attachment]

Eva - i love the piece - it is so dark and scary (y)

Jillian - again scaring me with the vaughn and irina :shocked: *shivers* lovely brushwork!
i love the b+ w Lena one its so soft and pretty and I love the text - i am not usually a fan of lots of text but it works perfectly with the overall layout (y)

my entry in the april sd-1 challenge. this one was really tricky. i could not find an angel-wing brush anywhere, so i cut it out as best i could from a piece i did with that brush, and for the picture i cut out as best i could Lauren from the magazine scan on alias-media.com (so, to be honest, i didn't do the colorization).

myangel2xt.jpg

just wondering could one of you guys make me a Rachel and Tom wallpaper, the only thing i ask is that its romantic, if possible.
thanks
ally

i was feeling a little bored so i decided to make it for you -

Title: Rachel & Tom
Pics: Alias Media
Texture: Kisnreine
Brushes: Touchstone, mine
Fonts: Alias & Chopin Script

[attachment=23783:attachment]

I like 1, 2 and 4 the most. ^_^

I made two versions of this... it's my first full-on wallpaper in a looong time. :thinking: Which do y'all prefer?

Okay, I'm going to institute a SPOILER WARNING for my latest wp:

Title: Reprisal (Syd)
Pic: Alias Media
Texture: Kisnreine
Brushes: Myroski Swirls
Fonts: Alias & Palatino Linotype

[attachment=23856:attachment]

Wow I actually like that pic of Jen... pretty Eva. :smiley:

SC - I heart the second one. :smiley: Spydaddy is teh awesome. ;)