Alias Wallpapers

my first real post. not the best wallpaper in the world, but i liked the idea and i think it came out kind of interesting. i just wish some of the pictures came out a little clearer. oh well. pictures from alias-media.com and brushes (most likely) from hybridgenesis and miss-m..its hard to keep track..
not really sure if this will show up on other's computers, let me know please :smiley:

2467628680077502500bpyYxq_fs.jpg

Try 2 at this uploading thing...

Title: In Loving Memory
Pics: Alias-Media, SpyCaps, Google
Brushes: MissM
Font: Champagne (DaFont), Monotype Corsiva

I think there are too many pics in this wp, but i guess im my toughest critic :P

th_2270705610077502500FxuVyN_fs.jpg

let me know if you can't see it! :( :smiley:

Janet--I like the second one best, but I love both of them :P
Salad-- My favorite variation is the second one, bleedy2. Of course, all excellent

Bristow-Vaughn family wallpaper. Utterly inspired by SkyGirl5..I love simple and elegant wallpapers. I also have an affinity for black (this piece was originally a rose-y color)

Pics: SpyCaps, Alias-Media
Lyrics: Come Away With Me, Norah Jones

th_2500145170077502500tdmMZy_fs.jpg

Salad-- My favorite variation is the second one, bleedy2. Of course, all excellent
Bristow-Vaughn family wallpaper. Utterly inspired by SkyGirl5..I love simple and elegant wallpapers. I also have an affinity for black (this piece was originally a rose-y color)

Thanks very much! You did a wonderful job blending on yours (y)

oooo i love it!
very simple, elegant (y)

Two wallpapers for Operation Alias... I wish my break will come soon. I haven't done *anything* for Alias sans these two since SOS. *dies*

*stabs school* :P

samethings_1024.jpg

iris_1024.jpg

Jalyn - :jawdrop: holy am i in love with the second one!!!! in fact, its now my desktop ^_^ i just love simple things like that!!

A horizon wallpaper..well, not totally, but pretty much..

Title: I remember
Pics: Alias-Media, Spycaps
Texture: Hybrid-Genesis
Lyrics: I remember, Damien Rice

th_2420991290077502500hldJmD_fs.jpg

I'm pretty proud of this one..the text placing could be better, but Im never good at that..other than that Id say not too shabby ;)