Alias Wallpapers

Lovely Wallpaper Amy.

Nice Piccy of Syd in Truth Be Told in there.

I didn't see that until I clicked on the Image :smiley: ;)

thanks! actually, theres a pic of syd from truth be told, and also a pic of vaughn, weiss, and syd (when syds writing and vaughn offers her a donut) but its very faint. It looks something like this:

th_firsttimeisawyou.jpg

only more opaque ^_^

Jalyn: I love the black-and-white of the first one, the squares in the second one, and the arrangement in both; beautiful job! But, Operation Alias, is that a LJ community?

this is what you could call a sneak peak of the new layout of my site to be out soon. hope it doesn't suck much. credits: thia, and..well...thia. lyrics are partly from 'Please Don't Tell Her' by Jason Mraz

supergirl3he.jpg

Pet peeve: in your first, it should be "You're" not "Your" :D

Other than that, I really like your use of the pictures, and facade is my favorite.

Pet peeve: in your first, it should be "You're" not "Your" :D

Other than that, I really like your use of the pictures, and facade is my favorite.

gah, felgercarb >.o thanks for pointing that out >>;;;; normally I don't do that. Eheh... and glad that you like them ^^.

okay this is my very first atempt at something pop art ish -- shocking since i've had PS for like... 2+ years now, but i was never really into the pop art stuff
i did have an inspiration for this wp tho and it was pop art so i decided to try it
i like how it turned out except that the quote i used from Horizon is kinda sad and the WP is kinda happy... i dunno lemme knowwhat u guys think

title: stay with me
texture: hgx
brush: i dunno it was labled lia so whoever that is
quote: sydney from "the horizon"

Back to good old season 1. I actually kind of like this one:

Title: Colorblind
Pics: Spycaps
Brushes: eek dont remember...maybe miss m?
Texture: Hybrid Genesis
Lyrics: Counting Crows, "Colorblind"

feedback always welcome :smiley:

th_2150691730077502500qeUpLK_fs.jpg

now that its 330 in the morning and i have to wake up at 9, i think thats all for the night :smiley: sweet dreams everyone

Ethan That is most definitely one of my favorite pieces by you. I just love the way its laid out. Awesome job. I love the right hand pic of Syd on the bottom. *goes to check site to see layout* And then that second pice, awesome man. Love the pic of them all on the left, the effect is amazing. Awesome pieces man :D

Bluey I love how soft all of those pieces are. Awesome. Moreso for S/V lovers ^_^

Janet Awww love that pice. It's so happy, and yet sad because it's all over. *deepsigh*

Amy Wowww. Loving that CB piece. The effects you've got going are so spiffy, love the b&w and the dark green. Awesome piece.

Back to good old season 1. I actually kind of like this one:

Title: Colorblind
Pics: Spycaps
Brushes: eek dont remember...maybe miss m?
Texture: Hybrid Genesis
Lyrics: Counting Crows, "Colorblind"

feedback always welcome :smiley:
th_2150691730077502500qeUpLK_fs.jpg
now that its 330 in the morning and i have to wake up at 9, i think thats all for the night :smiley: sweet dreams everyone

wow. didn't expect much from the small thumbnail, but at real size, it looks awesome. very creative, and love the black and green...plus the dots over the piece...font/text works perfectly too. great job.

A piece from season 3.
3:03; reunion

Title; she's beyond beautiful (the hyphen is missing in the picture because the font I wrote in did not allow them >>;)
Pics; alias media
Brushes; deviant art; resources
lyrics; Aero Smith