Season 5 Alias: What Will Happen

A Dark Turn

I Was Made to Love You
This appeared in my local newspaper this morning. It's a write up about Alias and kind-of spoiler-ish, so I thought I'd post it here. ^_^ I'm not going to put it in spoiler tags because we're in a spoiler forum and if you DON'T want to be spoiled for the finale and S4, then don't read.

ALIAS: THE SEASON FINALE... WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
Palm Beach Post, 05-03-2004
Kevin D. Thompson, TV critic

What's Happened: Sydney Bristow (Jennifer Garner) found her sister, Nadia (Mia Maestro), in a Chechen prison camp. Crafty Sloane (Ron Rifkin) injected Nadia with an elixir that will allow The Passenger to channel a message from Rambaldi.

What Will Happen: "There's a big resolution and a new question," says series creator J.J. Abrams. "It's been a year of real strife for Sydney...but this is the beginning of the re-birth of the character." Abrams adds that Sydney will have some tough choices to make. "This is a story of revenge, and Sydney is reluctant to go as dark as her enemy, yet she wants to get this revenge. But can she become as evil as the people and person she wants to destroy? Her morality is put to the test."

What I'd Like to Happen: Boring Vaughn (Michael Vartan) dies in teary-eyed Sydney's arms while struggling to mouth these words: "I just saw 13 Going on 30 and...and you ARE the next Julia Roberts!"

Link to source: Alias Article

Speaking of Vaughn... did you watch the previews for the upcoming alias episodes where vaugh has lauren tied up and screaming "I hate you! I LOVE Sydney!" It was glorious.

pennstatechic said:
totaltalker101 said:
pennstatechic said:
Hey, I live in West Palm Beach Florida!! Hehe ;)
Hey...what highschool did you guys or still attend. I wan't to know if I attended the same high school. I'm in college now though ;)
I gowent to Palm Beach Gardens High, im a senoir, so i get out in like 4 days, I dont live in Gardens though, it takes me an hour to get to school from, West Palm..

Sweet! Yea, I heard about the seniors getting out in four days. I went to Wellington High School. I will be coming home the day you guys get out..school is out for me too! Wha hoo! ;)

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

Ya know, I'm really excited for this episode and everything but this whole thing about Michael Vartan maybe leaving and stuff.....I mean it really scares me and I hope that the finale isn't dissapointing and Vaughn is the second most important character and if they get rid of him ALIAS won't be half as good and Jennifer Garner won't have as much fun!

I wonder what MV thinks of all (maybe not all?) his fans saying negitive (I am included in saying that his character has changed...not for the better) about him? Well his character DID change a whole LOT this season...I hate it!! But I wouldn't want him to leave the show either, unless.....hmmmm, they send in an even sexier male for our girl, lol :angelic: :blush: Don't want a spinless jellyfish you know!

Oh, I hate to hear Jennifer being compare to Julia Roberts! I think (even though I haven't met her..I feel; what you see is what you get with this woman) she is much better than her any way!

Can anyone tell that I am a JG (CRAZED) :shh: fan? No? Thank GOD! :sly:

Michael is NOT leaving the show. (Even though you can't always believe The National Enquirer, LOL)

copied from SD-1

Vaughnandsydney Posted: May 7 2004, 09:15 PM

It appears from The National Enquirer's quote that we are going to lose some or our characters. See the quote below. Yeah Jen!!!!

here's the exact quote

:redhair: "Power Babe! "Alias" star Jennifer Garner is the sizzling-est star in Hollywood with her No 2 box office big screener "13 going on 30" and she flexed her muscle big time when she learned her TV producers are planning on killing off a few characters, including the one played by her real life sweetie. Jennifer's reaction was ruthlessly blunt: "Kill Michael off, I'm outta Alias next season"!

Back