ALIAS

I totally agree with what azela said about us alias fans being on a higher level of smarts for watching alias instead of those pethedic bachelor repeats. I couldnt said it better. :smiley:

Exactly good call Azalea! The peopel with Brains ae the ones who watch Alias... simple as that.. I should tell my teacher that so that she'll just give me an A on everything! lol

I ahve only one friend who I can talk about alias to. Nonoe else watcheas tv!

lol

AG

Where I am, when I tell co-workers I'm hooked on Alias they say that they've heard it's really good, but they don't watch it! I tell them to try it--you don't have to understand everything that's going on to enjoy it, and if you really get into it, you have a whole lot more to enjoy!

Only 1 of my friends that i know of watch it and oh yeah my English teacher is obsessed too....but i totally agree that only people with brains watch it, I got a couple of people to watch it and it was when they reran the season 2 premier and they still didn't get it!!!

lol that's the spirit. My teacher...I told him about Alias, he told me to save the mindless cvhatter about stuiped shows for when ur with ur friends!

I coulda socked him for that!

AG!

Well, while it's true the smart people watch alias, some viewers still don't get things. Like in the Higher Echelon ep, someone asked me what the smudged ink on Jack's finger meant.

oh yeah I can see that. I guess you couldn't understand if you watched it constantly..lol I didn't mean to be mean or anything with that remark it's true. I missed one Alias show in the beginning and I didn't understand what was gonig on the sunday after that. lol so..

AG

My best friend and I are both obsessed, and every Monday at school we have our "Monday Ritual" where we run up to each other in the hall and talk like Janice (from Friends) and scream "O MY GOD DID YOU SEE ALIAS LAST NIGHT???" and we then discuss what happened the night before. We also talk about it non stop wherever we go, we're kinda weird, but all my friends HATE when I start saying stuff from Alias or talking about "Sydney and Vaughn..."

I guess I'm annoying.

Well I got one friend to love it, one just watched for the first time yesterday!!! And their is this one kid (a total freak) that always asks if i watched it!!! But once he asked me if I watched it and it wasn't on!!! LOL

Agent_Goodnight said:
lol that's the spirit. My teacher...I told him about Alias, he told me to save the mindless cvhatter about stuiped shows for when ur with ur friends!

I coulda socked him for that!

AG!
for shame...i ask my students if they watch alias...thought of giving extra credit for knowing some trivia... :P

Thats a wonderful idea! I wish my teachers would do that... The ones with TVs are used to me and my friends coming in and asking if we can borrow the TV during lunch :P

Those who love alias watch and talk about it.
Most of the rest of them would love it if they watched it so become ALIAS missionaries people!
Everyone else...is Sloane :D

i hate when my friends say shut up and ur so obssesed, well at least im obssesed about somehting that is entertaining and fun rather than those stupid reality shows they have on now

ughhhh! my friends are nuts!!!None, i repeat none of them watch alias!!!!! and they get amd at me when i talk about it!

they all love th e REAL WORLD (the worst show in the world!!!) and love reality shows. why not some quality shows (like ALIAS)

Yeah I have like no friends that watch Alias. I'll start talking about it and they will be like your so obsessed. They all watch Joe Millionare ahhh.... it's so annoying. Alias is the best show ever I wish my friends could see that.

Back