ALIAS

I have friends that watches ALIAS, but they dont talk about it as much as I do. I think that people are just rotting their brains when they watch reality tv shows. Those people try to compete for something and in the process, make them look like idiots. It is just plain stupid how people cant watch intelligent shows like ALIAS that are based on real things like deception, national intelligence and other things.

i asked my english teacher on monday after firebomb, "wheres kandahar?" she said something but i forgot but she said y? was something inn the news? and i said no....alias...everyone and i mean everyone said shut up bout alias!!!i was pissed at them..

Geez, people are so mean about it too...I mean Alias means a lot to me...I spend so much time on these message boards and watching the tapes. Its so offensive when they tell me to shut up about it or that its boring. They're just shallow and superficial and can't appreciate GOOD tv. They like the Bachelor and Joe mIllionaire and the real world. What are they getting out of that? I have aspired to join the CIA because of this show and I'm setting goals to do so, also i honestly believe this show has made me smarter...I doubt they can say that about watching the real world!

I have a couple friends who watch (kind of) and tell me that they are the biggest fans! and they don't know who a.) Rambaldi is b.) what's so special about 47 c.) they blame their parents for not taping it correctly. It bothers me so much!

And I hate when people say stuff like "Shut up!" or "Stop talking about that show!" I can't help. I live for Alias...I breath for Alias! *LOL* But still....it's not very nice. They talk about 'The Bachelor'&'The Bachelorette'&'Friends'.......so annoying. Sorry, I just don't like those shows to those who do.

my friends are always like who cares and tell me to stop talking about it ahh i have no one to talk to but everyone on her it sucks. All i have to say is that im glad that this site it here

I have a friend who calls me and the show gay. Now that just doesn't make much sense now does it. And im not gay by the way. Neither is the show.

If only everyone were as cool as us, first of all the ratings would be much higher, and the world would be a much better place. We rock guys! don't let those stupid reality tv watchers get us down!

They will never bring us down!! *sigh* If only my friends would think for themselves and WATCH the show instead of basing their opinions on one other person....It's times like these I wish they had a brain...

At first my friends got really annoyed but then my best friend got addicted too so now they just bit their lips and wait for our convo to be over :D

One day when my best friend and I were hanging out, she was searching for a movie to watch, and she found my Alias seasons 1 & 2. She asked what it was and I was in shock! She had never heard of it, so I told her, and we ended up watching both season 1 and 2 the whole day, so she could get caught up to watch the begining of the 3rd season. She is so into it now! I am proud to say I recruted someone...lol ^_^

Back