Season 4 Aliases for Season 4...

I do agree, Sydney needs more Aliases.

There is one that Sydney did used "Kathleen" when she checked up on Lauren. ^_^

Yep, she definately NEEDS better aliases. For petes sake, the show is called alias, and yet in season 3 they didnt really have any good ones! Hope they are better in s4!

ah i tottaly agree with you there needs to be a story line like she has to hide something and she does that with a name so yess there needs to bee more alias's
love
<0> aly <0>

I agree, she needs more aliases...though season 3 didhave a few col costumes, Julia Thorne is truthfully the only identity I am remembering right now...

Definitely better aliases! What made S1 so perfect was that every episode Sydney used a different alias, hence the name of the show!! I would like to see some more unique ways to get Sydney into an alias, though; not just "there's a party, and the device is there." That's L-A-M-E. I know the writers can do it (or at least I hope) :cool:

The problem with the disguises in S3 was all about her official affiliation with CIA, in my opinion. Why bother with a costume when you can flash your agency badge? When they destroyed Sd-6, they took away the whole "I'm not really supposed to be working with the CIA" idea, and that took away from disguises.

Yeah, it's a sad fact. Syd needs more costumes for season 4. I loved playing dress up with Syd season 1. Those were some kick ass designs. If I were a girl, I'd totally try to get some of those outfits, or at least the common man's equivalent of those.

But given that she'll be back doing some double work in season 4, hopefully she'll be wearing more kick ass outfits again/.

it would be brilliant for syd to have good aliases in S4. i think S3 lacked these badly, especially after all the amazing ones in S1+2.
although it wasn't a proper alias - I loved the punk she played in france when dixon was deliberately setting off the security thinga-ma-bob at the airport! what about when she does accents too - they are magnifique!!

Back