Alice in Wonderland DVD release

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
I'm such a dork, I know! I'm 22 years old, and I'm excited about the release of an animated film. But it was my favorite one when I was a kid, and I love the books as well (even though the movie really isn't faithful to the books at all.) Plus, now with all the Alice in Wonderland/Alice Through the Looking-Glass references on "Alias," it makes me love the story even more.

The DVD set is digitally remastered, so it's supposed to look reeeeeally good. And it also has bonus material (I'm not sure exactly what.) Does anyone have it or are planning to get it?

i saw it advertised the other day! i most likely will get it because it is a great one! it has a new song as well! :smiley:

and yes i love that theory of alice/alias! im quite hooked on that as well!

SiriCerasi said:
This movie always kind of scared me :ermm: :lol: It's so WEIRD! :P
That's what's so great about it!

I used to get a little freaked out when Alice was in the woods and it got dark, and there were all those weird creatures, like the dog with a broom on his head and tail, and the bird with the slinky neck, and the little fuzzy "mome-raths" that formed the arrow. But I'm kind of weird, so I enjoyed that "freaked-out" feeling! :P

SiriCerasi said:
This movie always kind of scared me :ermm: :lol: It's so WEIRD! :P
haha same here!!!! :lol: the queen is freakin' scary! the chess pieces!! omg. It's a great movie but it scared me when i was little.... my friend says i look like the cat :(

My roommate collects all those Disney DVD's when they come out - especially the ones that Disney is threatening to put 'in the vault.' She'll go buy all four or five DVD's and put them away for her future children. :rolleyes: The sad thing is she doesn't even have a DVD player!

My friend's mom used to do that with the VHS tapes. She has every single one. But of course, now, with DVDs, they won't be worth as much. I wonder if there'll be something else to replace DVDs? Because I want to buy everything on DVD, but if I spend money and build up a good collection, I'll be really made if they're replaced with something else. For music it was records, then 8-tracks, then cassettes, then CDs. For movies it's only been tapes and DVDs so far. (I don't count laserdiscs - what a marketing trainwreck that was.)

it is freaky but i love it! it makes no sense and thats what i love about it!!!!! :smiley:
SIRI YOUR SIG! :smiley: ROCK ON ROTK!!!!!!!!!! :groupwave:

sorry :eek:fftopic: but as soon as i saw it i was like GREY HAVENS!!!!(ack after four times i still have to see it again! :lol:smiley:

i loooved the movie and the books they were awesome. so much better than the movie but i always felt like i could get lsot in them.

Back