Season 5 Alice in wonderland

while reading at various sites i have come up with this theory:

Alice in Wonderland is JJ's theme....for example:

Alias: Recruited Wilson shows syd around sd-6 and she talks about falling "in to a dazed Alice-in-Wonderland-type stupor" then she says she would have been slighty surprised if there was a giant catipillar on a toadstool and a cat that turns invisible

Season 3: she tells weiss she misses her first edition alice in wonderland that her mom gave her....then he goes and gets her a third edition

My theory of the characters:

Major Catipillar=Jack Bristow
door mouse=Lindsey
Bill(White Rabbits Assistant)=Covenant
The Pigeon=Allison Dorean
Duchesse=Lauren Reed
Cook=Simon dude
Baby=Carrie
King of Hearts=Dixon
Knave of Heart=Vaughn
Alice's Sister=Bad Robot Produtions
Mock Turtle=Syd's aunt?
Gryphon=Emily Slone
mad hatter=rambaldi
march hare=lazaray
sydney--alice
irina--queen of hearts
sark--cheshire cat
sloane--white rabbit
tweedledee/tweedledum--weiss and marshall
dream alice = Sydney
awaken alice = JJ Abrahms
Drink Me tonic/ Eat Me cake= Rambaldi device?

add to it or change around....not to offendene anyone if they dont like who's who
:angelfly: :angel2: 🐈 🐒

Yes, there's been quite a bit of speculation about the Alice references. I'm really interested in it too. There's a thread here about the references up to "Reunion", and then another one here about the stuff up to "Conscious." There's also some discussion about it in the latter part of the "Confirmation Looking Glass" thread in "The Telling" forum.

I'm working on an Alice in Wonderland feature as part of my content development work, for when the content part of the site is released. So if anyone has anything interesting they come across (that we haven't already mentioned), let me know! :smiley:

I love this thread! If I were still in school, I could totally write a whole thesis based on Alias and Alice in Wonderland.

I love the story of Alice and didn't even think of putting it together until I read this thread. I noticed a few things too:

So Alice in pursuit of the White Rabbit, and as result, finds herself caught in the rabbit hole that gets deeper and deeper. She decides that in pursuing the White Rabbit, people at home will believe that she's brave, so she goes on her adventure and convinces herslef that she must be getting to the center of the earth.

She encounters the elusive key to the garden and finds the bottle (drink me) and likes it. She wants to go back to the garden, but can't. I remember that in the book, it says that Alice liked to pretend she was 2 people at the same time. But then decides it's no use to pretend to be 2 people because there's hardly enough of her left to make one respectable person. She keeps searching for herself in all her adventures -- vascillating between should I stay or should I go back. At one point she says she tires of being alone in the maze. She wants to go back to the garden but can't get the key. But she also says that the rabbit hole is a curious place to be in and wonders what else is in store for her.

The whole story is about her encounters with different animals, but the same question is always posed: who am I? I've changed so much I can't explain the answer because I'm not myself.

I had theory about Sydney knowingly abandoning her life as Sydney and taking advantage of the fact that she had been exposed to the inner workings of the Covenant. Despite the fact that she's so conflicted about the people she left behind, she continues her "deep-cover" with the Covenant to once and for all, destroy it. Very parallel to Alice in Wonderland!

Plus that tea party birthday, life seemed to have stopped for her when "after six" years old, etc...

Man, I love this show. Very intellectual and philosophical.

wow kusirena thx for the topic for my report....we have a report based on whatever we want....but it has to be revolving around a controversial issue....with all these site for alias and stuff i could totally do this...thx

Back