Alice

okay, i loved the whole Sydney and Vaughn kiss(i was screaming and jumping up and down!!) but when is he going to dump the annoying girlfriend that seems to get in the way all the time? :thinking: i hope soon! Has anyone heard anything about a breaking up soo Sydney and Vaughn can truly be a couple? I mean for two episodes now, there has been no talk of her and a date and kiss between S/V. Did she just disappear? i hope she did!!!

Hopefully she is gone soon. Ugh, I can just see next week's episode....

"Look Syd, that was a good kiss, but Alice and I are still seeing each other, so, you know...."

I don't think Alice would just disappear like that....There's got to be more to the story. I'm sure the wouldn't just drop her, there's probably going to be some explanation soon....I hope.....Maybe Vaughn isn't actually dating her anymore anyway, Sydney never really let him finish explaining about him and Alice. And if she's gone...GOOD RIDANCE!!

i would get soo mad if Vaughn actually said im still going out with her, bye, sydneybristow!! i would have to stop watching(for a commercial!!!!)then come back but still be incredibly mad!

Up to this point Alice would have been a good example of saying "there is nothing going on between Sydney Bristow and Michael Vaughn." But now with them kissing amongst the reckage of SD-6 I think it is pretty safe to say that there are other CIA agents (besides Weiss, Syd, Vaughn) that there is something going on. Will also did that lovely little threat about Vaughn playing with Syd's feelings, do you think he may have taken it seriously?

I know it´s a bit off the subject, but I´m from Argentina and haven´t seen the superbowl ep yet. Did Syd and Vaughn kiss before they had destroyed SD-6 or did the not break the rules at all?

In hope Alice is gone because she gets in the way of everything. She always seems to have some major emotional problem ar a death in the family that Vaughnm needs to help her with. :o_O: :o_O:

Alice is too needy. She's annoying and needs to go away. I think that Alice going to get in the way because it would cause more tension or something like that. But she jsut needs to be gone.

:ninja:

Back