All Alias Movie Theater

hey, guys! i had an idea, i remember some friends of mine would go to role playing chat rooms, and one of their favorite ones was a movie theater. this might not work, but i wanted to try it out. despite the name, we show many things at the AllAlias Movie Theater. Not only is every episode of Alias shown, we also have DareDevil, Dude where's my car, pearl harbor, lord of the rings, and anything you want. you can talk about other things than the movies, of course, and feel free to bring your penguins. discount popcorn! episode one will be showing in ten minutes. welcome to my humble establishment!

ok, i see i'll have to start. *taps watch* ahem, only one more minute until episode one starts. get your popcorn right here! free legolas posters!

turn left-- 53rd theater to the right, can't miss it. (since not many people are here, i'm going to make you be here ^_^) *jo enters with her penguin* hey! how are you! have some popcorn. meet jen garner *motions to cardboard cutout* hey, we just opened, we're grassroots, it was the best we could do.

spy41 said:
I'm lost!!! lol.
ME2!!! I'm so lost
well here I go

* steps into the movie theater to try to find someone who could explain this!* Some guy just passes me "Hey, hey You!! can someone expalin this!?!?!

~KM

(am a girl) you can make whatever you want happen-- if you want to see daredevil its playing, if you want to bring your penguin you can, if you want to watch alias episodes it's the 53rd theater to the left, for dude where's my car go up the steps three flights, hang a left, and climb through the air vents a la syd. wanna meet my jen garner cutout? any one want to pillowfight, since that fizzled in the 'odd things' forum?

hrm...walks in w/ pet rabid killer penguin, looks around. anyone home?

YOU GUYS!!! I'm still lost!lol Is this an actually movie theater or is this somewhere on the internet. I'M SO STUPID! lol :blush: :thinking: :blush: :thinking:

I just walked in through the door, and saw this cute blond guy standing at the counter buyng pop-corn ... I think he's about 22 ... and I don't see anyone with him ... should I approach him? :rolleyes:

What did I come for? Oh yes, the "Alias"-episode that I missed ... ;)

hey, wait a minute ... he is going there too ... :eek:

Back