All Alias Movie Theater

HELP AGENT LEGOLAS! I'm lost down here, we're in a trapdoor, take a right at the popcorn stand. Ooh another Swedish Fish on the floor, these things are so good!!! ::Ha ha I missed that pole..Ouch not that one though!::

well geez now I have stuid swedish fish on my shoes and I'm lost I have no one to stay with and I don't know what movie this is *runs into pole* Ouch! now I have a bump on my leg! Will someone help?

~KM

I found the trapdoor! Awe, cool! ... wait a minute, you guys aren't around here... dude! There are TWO trapdoors in the theater! I wonder why this one is open, though...

Maybe the passageways under the trap doors lead to eachother... Blackavar... CAN YOU HEAR ME?? CAN YOU FEEL THE SWEDISH FISH AND STALE POPCORN I'M THROWING??????????????????

no but i can! i must have been naughty again cause i cant remeber anything after u helping me nad!!
all i know is that i am underneath a cinema with 2 trap doors!!
::looks around in alarm:: someone is coming!
ukliaschick (y) (n)

but u can watch what ever u want in the whole world! u could probably even tap into governemt sources and find the lastest sacndals from around the world! (i wouldn't recomend it tho!) u missed ne alias eps or what bout ur fav 1? just spare a small thought for me as i sit down here waiting patiently.
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

I think that there might be something going on with all the Swedish Fish and the poles... Woah! Did you hear that noise? Look! There's a door over there... we should go check it out............

Siri, the poles, they're everywhere....OUCH!!! See what I mean? UKaliaschick I have found you! How did you get down here? You look tons better, I love doing first aid. EVERYONE STOP!!!! You are stepping on perfectly good Swedish Fish now, I don't want anyone hurt so kindly pick up some for me! S&V How many people are down here now? Maybe we should all go up and watch a movie! OUCH, stupid pole. Wait! S&V!!! I finally found you! What a relief!

I'm right here where are you? :P Don't you see me I'm right next to a pole, wait that isn't a very good direction! ^_^

Anyone seen my boy-friend? He looks just like Will ... last he was talking to nance, but now they are both gone ... if you see him, tell him I am in "X2" ... he will miss it, if he keeps talking to strangers ... I mean, nance ... ;)

Back