All Alias Movie Theater

How did you find your way out of here Alias Gay?!? How did you find your way in here?!? S&V I swear I saw you a minute ago and I'm not moving from this spot ::sits down and works on chewing a Swedish Fish::

Hi Nad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree... this place is awfully scary, and I think we should go watch a movie. I'd beware of those Swedish Fish, though... they've been on the floor for a while..........

hmm... well see S&V you were strangely missing when I opened the door... i figured you had fallen down that trap door or seomthing :lol:

She actually didn't see me going through ... I raced in with my boy-friend ... btw did anyone see him? I am still waiting for him ...

Alias_Gay said:
Anyone seen my boy-friend? He looks just like Will ... last he was talking to nance, but now they are both gone ... if you see him, tell him I am in "X2" ... he will miss it, if he keeps talking to strangers ... I mean, nance ... ;)
:blink: me nance?

after you kissed him, you wanna dump him ... poor Will ... he will be :brokenheart:

Anyways, don't tell him you saw me, I just saw a cute guy walk into "the Matrix" ... see you around!

S&V Where are you? Siri? Anyone? I'm still eating Swedish Fish by this pole! I'm starting to get lonely! Aria, save me so we can go watch a trailer for ROTK!!!

*walks into the lobby* *smacks into pole* *shakes head* oh Nad there you are! *grabs a swedish fish* ready to go watch a trailer? :woot:

Back