All Alias Theater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viva said:
*runs to join*
I love/hate this movie! I like Jennifer Gardner and the fights but HATE everything else. Am I weird or what?
lol me too i brought it on DVD and i FF throught it till they get to the coffe shop and the crocodiles in the sewers when she walks in :lol: and the playground fight :smiley::smiley: youve got me started now ;)

oh yeah your not weird

Hey y'all, whatcha watching?!

I just bought American Pie:The Wedding today (was released yesterday here in Oz) so that's my viewing tonight!!!

Kelly

pssh Nad what you talking about? Batteries? I've got the Light of Earindeal (which I cannot spell :lol: )

Viva help! We're stuck!

Popcorn? :popcorn: Just go ask one of the poles it will be happy to give you some help :smiley: You'll also find swedish fish scattered across the floor ^_^

Hey I found the way out! WOW on the other side of the theater! This is SOOO cool! Siri take a right at the blue post, a left at the yellow, another left at the green, and straight past the pile of stale popcorn, make a half circle around the Swedish Fish pond, and then take a left at the purple post and you'll find the way out, I had a ladder with me just climb up it!

Hey Viva!!!

looks stupid to me...

i dont know how we got trapped halliwell :confused: :lol:

oooh thanks nad!! can i eat this swedish fish pond first? :lol: not the stale popcorn though :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back