all bout jenn

hi everybody. well you see i decided to make this cause michael vartan has michaels mistrisses and mv and jg have gartan central so why not give jen her own topic. right?? ok well here it is. if you have any news or photos please contribute and feel free to post anything on here (as long as it jen related) k well let the topic begin

mrs.marshall

This topic shouldn't really be called "Stalkers" even in jest. Celebrities get really paranoid about stalkers and obsessed fans. I would't want to get Jennifer worried about stalkers.

Let's just call ourselves Jennifer's Admirers. :angelic:

Could i please join? :hi:
Jennifer Garner is my favourite actress, she does a great job in ALIAS, and was brilliant in 13 going on 30. 👍

THANX XXXXX

what do you guys mean by join?? i just started this so all of you would be able to have a place to talk about one of the greatest actresses and post new pics of her oh and by the way have you guys been on this one website where you can dress up jennifer garner? here is the website...
Dress Up Games for Girls - Stardoll | English

enjoy,

oh and did you guys see the access hollywood sneak peak at the alias season 3 dvd if you missed it you can go to vartanfan.com and then go to screening room and their it is. i think its the toppest one but im not sure but it might take a little while but its well worth it.

i dont think i can think of anything else at the time right now. if you have any info though please feel free to post it here. (but remember no rumors only truths and stuff that came from her mouth)

mrs.marshall

:lol: "what do you mean join?" :lol: thats what i was thinking!!!!

Guys this is just a thread to post Jen picks, articles and stuff :smiley: you can cme and go as you please...

I think their right about one thing though brenda, i think Jen Admirers or Dedicated2Jen or somehitng along the lines of that would be more suited and appropriate....

i suck at spelling :lol:

have you guys heard.?? ok probably not so i think i should tell you shouldnt I. hmm let me think dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun... ok ill tell you

13 going on 30 is the #1 on the billboard dvd charts this week. way to go jenn

mrs.marshall

*claps*

reuniona-041.jpg

tis a bit big... hmm this is sydney but Jennifer garner plays sydney :P

she probably does have an email adress but i dont know it and im pretty sure nobody else knows it, cause shes soo private. if you want to contact her your best bet it to send her a letter and send it to the set.(altough im not quite sure it will get to her but you never know right lol)

k well not much news in the world of jen garner but their is newsabout the s3 dvd

if you would like you can go to best buys and if you pre order it you will get 10 dollers off which will make it $40 instead of $50 or you can go to walmart and buy it for $44.88. (just thought you guys might like to know)

ps. thanks jess for that lovely pic of jen garner at the release party.

brenda

Back