all bout jenn

More pics from  GG
Nice pics...and what are people talking about on the other boards about Jen looking tired with dark circles under her eyes. I personally think she looked flawless at the GG's and these pictures back me up.

If only I could remotely look 1/1000000th as good as her, I'd be thrilled!

mrs.marshal030791 said:
1. brenda
2.jessica
3.Jen_Garner_Is_Mine
4. Catpin
5 agent b
6 sunsetgirl
7. blue_bird
8. sarah bear
9.PHENICS
10. vaughnandsyd4eva
11. sydney_alias_vaughn
ok yall thats the new list. anybody else
[post="1166342"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

is it too late to join?

1. brenda
2.jessica
3.Jen_Garner_Is_Mine
4. Catpin
5 agent b
6 sunsetgirl
7. blue_bird
8. sarah bear
9.PHENICS
10. vaughnandsyd4eva
11. sydney_alias_vaughn
12. Diana
13.MarshallforPresident

theres the updated list oh and i think we need to change our name and fast because when i was searching on aa i found a topic thats called allaboutvaughn so we need to find a new one, anybody who wants to suggest one??

Brenda - Didn't we come up with Addikted2Jen or something like that....the button that i made is on one of those pages, i think we should make if official so we can get the button in out sigs!

I would like to join! My friend introduced me to alias just as season 3 was ending so i got caught up watching all of the dvds before season 4 started! Im addicted to the show now! also, my parents keep getting annpoyed because i spend to much time on this site...hee hee hee. :blush: :smiley:

omg for real hahah me too, thats the exact same way i got into alias except for me it was the beginning wow freaky lol anyways updated list

1. brenda
2.jessica
3.Jen_Garner_Is_Mine
4. Catpin
5 agent b
6 sunsetgirl
7. blue_bird
8. sarah bear
9.PHENICS
10. vaughnandsyd4eva
11. sydney_alias_vaughn
12. Diana
13.MarshallforPresident
14 ~*Sydney_Bristow*~

hey surv i forgot your first name again lol i was saying that about the topic title, cause ill like change it anyways laters

mrs.marshal030791 said:
hey surv i forgot your first name again lol i was saying that about the topic title, cause ill like change it anyways laters
[post="1172876"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

right...but couldn't you change the topic title to Addikted2Jen? And then we can get the buttons into people's profile for the allalias fan club...

1. brenda
2.jessica
3.Jen_Garner_Is_Mine
4. Catpin
5 agent b
6 sunsetgirl
7. blue_bird
8. sarah bear
9.PHENICS
10. vaughnandsyd4eva
11. sydney_alias_vaughn
12. Diana
13.MarshallforPresident
14 ~*Sydney_Bristow*~

Can I join, please?? :hi: Or do I have to take a test first or learn the Jen-hymn or anything? :lol: I´m prepared :grad:

We should have a test! otherwise its too easy to become a member. ;)
if its that easy to join than its nothing special of you are a member, right? :lol:
But it would be good if we could initiate the test, AFTER I got added to the list,please! :angelic: :lol:

Back