all bout jenn

Wow, just when I was losing faith in Hollywood giving Jennifer her proper recognition, she wins the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Award. :groupwave: :groupwave:

I'm truly pleased that Jennifer won this award, especially because it is recognition from her fellow actors! There's no politics involved like other awards; just a recognition of talent. :notworthy:

I'm so happy, I wish that I could hug Jen! :hug:

lol, a test would be funny...but i think everyone should be allowed to be member that's mean to not let them in, but we could give a test.....

JEN WON AT THE SAG's!!!!!!! GO JEN

I agree that anyone should be allowed to be a member, but a test would be funny though :P
@ Kelly V and sd6452: we need someone to create a test first before you can take it! ;)
any volunteers? :angelic:

Jen won!! :woot:

The entertainment news show 'The Insider' presented Jennifer with their 'Flawless Face' award for the most perfect face at the 2005 S.A.G. Awards.

Jennifer does have a flawless face!

The brief segment airs at the 19 minute mark of the 30 minute show.

superintelligentone said:
The entertainment news show 'The Insider' presented Jennifer with their 'Flawless Face' award for the most perfect face at the 2005 S.A.G. Awards. 

[post="1201147"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I couldn't agree more. She is purely heavensent! *melt* *sigh* *swoon*

superintelligentone said:

[post="1201147"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oh man!!! her cheek bones/dimples! she is perfect!

1. brenda
2.jessica
3.Jen_Garner_Is_Mine
4. Catpin
5 agent b
6 sunsetgirl
7. blue_bird
8. sarah bear
9.PHENICS
10. vaughnandsyd4eva
11. sydney_alias_vaughn
12. Diana
13.MarshallforPresident
14 ~*Sydney_Bristow*~
15. kelly V
16. aliasaddict : )

anybody else?? oh and congratulations to jenn on the sag awards she soo deserves to win

mrs.marshal030791 said:
1. brenda
2.jessica
3.Jen_Garner_Is_Mine
4. Catpin
5 agent b
6 sunsetgirl
7. blue_bird
8. sarah bear
9.PHENICS
10. vaughnandsyd4eva
11. sydney_alias_vaughn
12. Diana
13.MarshallforPresident
14 ~*Sydney_Bristow*~
15. kelly V

anybody else?? oh and congratulations to jenn on the sag awards she soo deserves to win
[post="1209468"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It would be an honor to be #17 on that elite list of Jen supporters

oh and im honored that you want to be part of this everygrowing list.. while were on the subject, does anybody else want to join??

1. brenda
2.jessica
3.Jen_Garner_Is_Mine
4. Catpin
5 agent b
6 sunsetgirl
7. blue_bird
8. sarah bear
9.PHENICS
10. vaughnandsyd4eva
11. sydney_alias_vaughn
12. Diana
13.MarshallforPresident
14 ~*Sydney_Bristow*~
15. kelly V
17.church of mammals

of course you can, anybody else??

1. brenda
2.jessica
3.Jen_Garner_Is_Mine
4. Catpin
5 agent b
6 sunsetgirl
7. blue_bird
8. sarah bear
9.PHENICS
10. vaughnandsyd4eva
11. sydney_alias_vaughn
12. Diana
13.MarshallforPresident
14 ~*Sydney_Bristow*~
15. kelly V
17.church of mammals
18. kouk

I just heard on a commercial for the Entertainment news show "The Insider" mention that there would be Jennifer Garner home movies from the set of Alias on March 9, 2005.

The Insider website has a clip up already. http://insider.tv.yahoo.com/celeb/2005/03/...rnerhomemovies/

Kevin Weissman is shooting video of the cast. He calls Jennifer "JG" and she does a weird/cute accent for him about messing up her lines. It kind of sounds like Jen was putting on a "Lisa Lupner" (Gilda Radner's nerd character on the original SNL) accent. :lol:

Small Clip of Jen & Victor on Access Hollywood tonight

I just saw on Access Hollywood, March 10 (TV entertainment news show) a small clip of Jennifer and Victor doing a small song & dance number from "A Night At Sardi's" Alzheimer fund raiser. Vicotr enthused to the reporter that Jennifer was a good singer!

Update

The entertainment news show "Extra" also had a small segment of Jennifer and Victor doing a small song & dance number from "A Night At Sardi's" Alzheimer fund raiser. (y)

I wish that there was a longer clip available!

1. brenda
2.jessica
3.Jen_Garner_Is_Mine
4. Catpin
5 agent b
6 sunsetgirl
7. blue_bird
8. sarah bear
9.PHENICS
10. vaughnandsyd4eva
11. sydney_alias_vaughn
12. Diana
13.MarshallforPresident
14 ~*Sydney_Bristow*~
15. kelly V
17.church of mammals
18. kouk

I would be ever so grateful to be #19 on Jen's ever-growing list of supporters. Please? ^_^

Back