All by myself

lol you never will. but they are GUYS steph.... they have NO brains heh.
and you will find the perfect guy i know it :smiley:
yer i mite hav a boyfrend but he is far from the perfect guy! xxx

aww hun all women are idiotic at some time in their life...we have all done the s***s out there! but you keep going through them and hopefully you will find someone good

but til then you have us! :D

eh..i have given up on men and women...too much hassle!!

i am abroad for a month so i am going to be free from all the felgercarb and have a go when i get back :smiley:

might not get to say it before you go, so have a good time, even if it is a work trip, which i think you said it is. but yeah... have fun if possble :smiley:

aww thanks! :D
It is a work trip but i get time off so i will have fun! they can't stop me!! :P
I will be online...just not as often. I am taking my laptop with me...can't not post on here for a month!

ok..i'm a tad addicted to this place :blink:

sam, its natural to be addicted to this place! :lol: and i'm sure it'llbe fun simply cause they can't stop you!

awwh Sabella, are you a singleton, too? :hug:

Yeah I am unfortunately Steph, the one guy I thought was the most caring I'd ever met, lives in another country and it'll never work anyway, so yeah ... I don't wanna talk about it :(

now that could be interpreted weirdly :heh: but i'll keep my mouth shut, besides some men are gr8 u just take the bad experiences and they help you to find the ones which are great

Back