All by myself

yer i know what you mean... but i feel like that with friends. i dont usually end up in town with a frend and their boyfrend... usually a bigger group. wen i do tho, its okay... sumtimes its awkward but they talk to me and stuff.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sabella said:
That just makes me feel worse! I'm a pesamist, it's natural! And btw I know I spelt it wrong! Tagging along sucks, you feel like a third wheel, on the edge of everyone else's lives! Does anyone else feel like that? Or is it just me?
[post="1156674"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

nope its not just you! i feel teh same way

I'm glad I made this topic, cos now you have people to talk to, I thought it might be a bit weird if I made it cos I thought I'd be the only one like this!

im glad i have people to talk to about this! thanks

You're Welcome ^_^

i don't really care that i don't have a boyfriend
i just think it's disturbing that like my friends are 14
and half of them have been through like 6 guys already

Bubbles said:
[post="1162862"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

go you juju! :P

and 14 and 6 guys is like... alot. :blink: just too much for a 14 year old. :thinking:

Yeah I think in some ways you don't realise that you're more free when you're single until you're not, not that I don't regret not being single, cos I love the guy I'm with :love:

I can't be too girly about this (I am founder of the 'macho-thread' after all), but i'm glad to hear that. Because it is good when your single, but it's better when you've got someone you really like... (y)

Okay, back to the macho stuff now I think!... :cool:

Omg that is so true!!! Not all my friends have girl/boy friends...But most do or dont care!! But I hate when u loose ur best friend over it!!TEAR!! And the fact u cant replace him!!!!! And me...loser.. toatal!!No guy, I dont know y either.Oh,well!
SYD

Bubbles said:
[post="1162862"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

dude... don't worry bout that, it IS disturbing :smiley:!

AJB said:
I can't be too girly about this (I am founder of the 'macho-thread' after all), but i'm glad to hear that. Because it is good when your single, but it's better when you've got someone you really like... (y)

Okay, back to the macho stuff now I think!... :cool:
[post="1200572"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol! men ;)

i tend to find if you go around just trying to find someone to be with, they arent going to find you or the wrong ones will, but if youre happy with being single, then you get all the dates

I can't be too girly about this (I am founder of the 'macho-thread' after all), but i'm glad to hear that. Because it is good when your single, but it's better when you've got someone you really like... 

Okay, back to the macho stuff now I think!...

Thanks a lot :D

Back