All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go

Chapter One

But First, a message from our sponsors: This is a humorous fic (hopefully!) with the intention of making you laugh. And while these beloved characters are trapped up they gain a better understanding of each other. Sorta. Maybe. Okay, not really, but they should be. During this commercial break, I would like to stress that I do not own the characters of ALIAS, as much as I would like to…get ride of that pesky little Vaughn. However, that won’t be happening here, as I would be murdered by the masses of S/V shippers on AA. Sorry guys! Now back to our regular programming.

*ding* Sydney’s doorbell. She was wearing a long black dress. It was plain, but it hung over her figure to amazing effect. She was wearing hanging earrings, and her hair was curled and done up. She looked beautiful…more than beautiful. She looked, wow, she looked, resplendent. She took his breath away. Will walked into the room arm-in-arm with *real* Francie, and rolled his eyes at Vaughn. He could at least wipe the drool off his chin while he was ogling their best friend. How inconsiderate. Will rolled his eyes again for good measure. Vaughn took a look at Francie, and his jaw dropped further (if that was possible). Francie had also done her hair up, but she was wearing a much longer dress, and hers was pine green. The ‘diamond’ studs in her ears glittering in the light. Wow. It didn’t take much work to make Francie look this good. Will got a little jealous, and told Vaughn to shut his mouth and get out of the way. Both men were dressed in suits with ties. Will’s was blue, and brought out his brilliant sky blue eyes. Vaughn’s was red, and made him look like he had either spilled wine on himself, or had been bleeding. They headed to the restaurant in Sydney’s blue ‘Ford Focus’ (zoom in on logo here, just in case you didn’t see the cars name.)

Jack and Irina had been at the table waiting for the four of them, when Sloane walked in. "Look at this!" For whatever reason, he was looking very excited.

If Will was there, he would have rolled his eyes. Twice. For good measure. But he wasn’t. So back to Sloane. He had placed a strange glowing sphere on the table (okay, how boring, I know, sorry.)

"What do you want Arvin?" asked Irina coolly.

"You have to take a look at this! It’s my latest Rambaldi artefact! It’s quite conditional, but If somebody at the table is forty-seven, and four people site down at the table to make seven, then they will be transported to wherever the forty-seven year old thinks of first! Isn’t that cool?"

Jack thought that he would throw up when he heard Arvin use the word cool. In fact, he nearly did, but then he saw Sydney’s blue ‘Ford Focus’ coming down the road.

"If you will excuse me Arvin, Irina, I need to use the bathroom before the rest get here."

"Of course honey"
"Happy forty-seventh Birthday, Irina." Said Sloane, smirking.

"No Arvin, take it away. Come on—oh look, it’s , Kendall and Dr. Barnett! We’re over here!" They walked over to where Irina was making a scene, and drew up their chairs and sat down. Right then, at that exactly precise moment, Syd, Vaughn, Will and Francie walked in. Spotting Irina right away, they walked over. The group looked very nice in their formal-wear. All the men in suits, the women all *dress*ed up.

"Hi mom! Happy Birthday!" Sydney gave her mom a kiss on the cheek, and sat down. So did Will, Francie and Vaughn, all within the given forty-seven seconds.

*whoosh* Jack walked out of the bathroom, and looked at Arvin, who had a stupid grin on his face.

"Where is Irina?" Jack raised an eyebrow at Sloane.

"I don’t know, wherever she thought of first, I guess." He shrugged, and continued to grin stupidly.

"I don’t believe you." Jack did not raise his voice, but instead rolled his eyes. "Irina and I are both forty-seven, and both subject to your stupid Rambaldi devices. What are the odds?"

Sloane’s smirk broadened into a smile. "The odds are actually one in forty-seven."

Jack glared at him coldly. "So, when do we get them back?"

"When they get here."

"Or when we get there."

"Jack—?"

"Arvin. We are going to find my wife. When do you think Dixon, Marshall, Sark, Allison and Weiss, will be arriving?"

"I’m not sure but—Jack, that’s only six people."

"No, we have seven. You are coming with us."

"Lucky for us, they didn’t take the orb with them."

"Lucky for you five other people are supposed to be meeting us here".

Jack looked around for the remaining members of their party.

A/N: Please tell me what you think of this. Anything you have to say is valuable and helps me grow as an author. And stuff. Oh, and this occurs after everyone has been brainwashed into forgetting they hate eachother, and I don’t know if Jack and Irina are both forty-seven, but they are now! Oh, they are also married, but I suppose you noticed that when Jack reffered to Irina as his wife.

:P

(y) (y) (y)

During this commercial break, I would like to stress that I do not own the characters of ALIAS, as much as I would like to…get ride of that pesky little Vaughn. However, that won’t be happening here, as I would be murdered by the masses of S/V shippers on AA.

OK :P :P :D I am cracking up from the introduction and beyond. Yeah even tears of laughter. Very good.

Vaughn’s was red, and made him look like he had either spilled wine on himself, or had been bleeding.
:cheers:

"Hi mom! Happy Birthday!" Sydney gave her mom a kiss on the cheek, and sat down. So did Will, Francie and Vaughn, all within the given forty-sevn seconds.

*whoosh* Jack walked out of the bathroom, and looked at Arvin, who had a stupid grin on his face.

"Where is Irina?" Jack raised an eyebrow at Sloane.

"I don’t know, wherever she thought of first, I guess."

Shades of Death in Kashmir...Irina disappears!

However, :stupidcomputer: forgot to tell you to double, double check your (you know, don't you, if you re-read your story).

BUt K. Ackles.... 👍 👍

:cool:

I will PM you if you like!

lenafan>>>
Very Confused said:
forgot to tell you to double, double check your (you know, don't you, if you re-read your story).

And what do you mean by that? Wait...maybe I'll re-re-read my story and see...I wa a bit rushed though, so I didn't get my fine-toothed comb out. Oops.

Update: I went back and checked it and I made some reeeeeally stupid spelling mistakes, so I fixed those, but if there are inconsistancy or grammatical stuff, you'll have to tell me, because I never seem to catch those...

A/N: Just to recap, I don’t own this. So…we have Kendall and Dr. Barnett, Sydney and Vaughn, Will and Francie, and poor Irina by herself, well, with six other people, but without her other (some may argue better) half. And here goes, hope you enjoy!

Chapter Two

Irina looked around. She saw everyone else looking rather confused, and then she surveyed her surroundings. They were in her old cell in Kashmir. She had known they would be. She had an awful time there for longer than she could account for, and she was thinking of sending Sloane there when everyone walked in. As Sydney was sitting down, Irina caught Vaughn looking at Francie, and had decided she wanted to send Sloane and Vaughn to Kashmir. It was preferable to killing them herself. Less literal blood on her hands. She liked knives and swords and daggers and rapiers more than guns. Guns were so cowardly, she thought. Anybody can kill with a gun.

Will rolled his eyes at Irina. She was deep in thought, so Will figured it was safe. He was wrong.

"Why are you rolling those big blue eyes at me?"

"Not at you, Mrs. Bristow, I mean...um…Mrs. Derevko, er...Ma’am." Will was terrified of the fact that she could see him through the back of her head.

"Mum, don’t treat Will that way, he’s my best friend!" and she whispered to Will, "She saw you in the mirror, it was your reflection."

*sigh-of-relief*

Will breathed a sigh of relief at knowing Irina couldn’t see through the back of her head. But still he wondered...

However, this statement from Sydney don’t go over to well with Francie or Vaughn. They both protested about this.

"How can he be your best friend?!? I’m supposed to be your best friend!! When you kissed him I said ‘What? You kissed Will Tippin? Are you kidding me?… I don't believe it. You must have been really drunk.’ And then you were all, Uhhhh, and I was like, well whatever. But neither of you remembered it, except for you, and I didn’t tell Will, ever!"

(and if Will did know, then he forgot, or was very very drunk or something, because now he doesn’t remember. That’s how it is. And their memories had been wiped, so the fact that Francie quoted herself exactly and Irina remembers her cell in Kashmir, they don’t know anything. Got that all? Good. Back to the story.)

Meanwhile, Vaughn was trying to talk over Francie’s very loud voice, "He’s your best friend? I’m your fiancée! Doesn’t that count for anything! We are supposed to be best friends first and lovers second and all that felgercarb! And I play the good friend, and you choose him over me!?!?! Unbelievable!"

At this point, Will chips in over their ramblings, because he heard Francie say something about ‘you kissed Will Tippin?’. I would transcribe the argument, but as soon as Will started, Sydney started defending her statement, and I am an amazing and omnipotent author, but Francie is loud, Vaughn is loud, Syd is louder, and Will screams to quietly to hear over everyone else’s screaming. Even I am not that good. However, the arguing hadn’t gone on much longer when Irina was heard over everyone.

"QUIET! SILENCE! SHUT UP! *and words to the same effect in Russian! Finish! French! Spanish! Italian! Portuguese! and German!*"
(PS>If you know what the word is, please let me know, and then I can add it!)
"I said quiet, Michael." Said Irina, who didn’t share the same love of his last name Sydney did.

She raised an eyebrow. Will rolled his eyes. Irina scowled at him. Will hid behind Sydney. Sydney shot a look at her mother. Dr. Barnett threw a look at Kendall. Kendall threw one back. Kendall and Dr. Barnett moved to the far corner of the cell and started snogging. Will rolled his eyes. Francie scowled at Irina. Irina realised Dr. Barnett and Kendall had gone off, and scowled at them, and then at Will, who had rolled his eyes again. Vaughn eyeballed Sydney. Sydney returned the favour. Will eyeballed Francie. Irina thought he was rolling his eyes, and scowled at him more. Francie raised an eyebrow at Irina. Irina raised an eyebrow at Francie. Francie narrowed her eyes. Irina did the same. Staring competition.

Francie and Irina circled each other, each trying not to blink. Dr. Barnett and Kendall stopped snogging in the corner (readers are relieved…right?), and looked on as Irina and Francie circled. Sydney went over to Vaughn, and grabbed onto his hand. Even she had never been able to beat Francie at starring competitions, and she had been able to beat her mother when she was only six. (Sydney, not her mother. It would be kinda odd to picture a five year old Russian kid having a staring competition with—okay, I’ll stop there.) Her mother was in for the beating of a lifetime. Will tried to jump under the covers of the bed, but realised there weren’t any, so decided to cower under the bed instead. (Bed, instead. Instead, bed bedinsteadbedinsteadbedinstead *readers groan: get on with it!* Sorry.). Riveting viewing. Francie and Irina had settled down, and were in the middle of the room. Not blinking, with their friends from the CIA looking on.

Voice Over Guy: Will Francie beat Irina? Will Dr. Barnett and Kendall ever torture my readers like that again? Will Jack know where to look for Irina? Will Sloane pull a runner? Will Sydney ever call Vaughn Michael? Will Will *author snickers* find spiders under the bed? Tune in next chapter, and find out! Different time, same place; here on AA, where posts-are-not-allowed-to-go-off-topic-or-they-will-be-locked.**

A/N: This was the second chapter. Sorry these are so short, but if I come up with lots of ideas, they’ll get longer. If you don’t want them longer, tell me. If you’d like them shorter, tell me, and if you think this is really stupid, pointless, and you wish I’d stop, tell me that too (not that it’ll influence my decision at all). Otherwise, I’ll see what I can do! Thanks for all the reviews from previously. I appreciate them more than you imagine. Please keep it up!

Notice how the non-CIA agents are staring, and the rest are CIA...clever isn’t it! That way I can call the other five CIA people! If it was anyone else, that comparison wouldn’t work!

**A friendly reminder from K. Ackles, the omnipotent fic author, and not an insult directed at the board in any way. Lieutenant-Commander’s honour.

R/R!!!

:D :rolleyes: :D :D :lol: :lol: :jump:

And the above is what I think, but I'll PM you once I can get through your :throb: :throb: stopping scarcasm and (at a loss for the word, but I'll edit as soon as I think of it!) Yes, I did think of it -- SATIRE....

Har, de har, har (she's laughing hard) What a story! :sideroll: You are a :sly: one, K.Ackles!

I bow to your talent.

lenafan, you bow to my talent? This is the tone of voice that gets me C's in English! I think it's funny, but my english teacher likes your writting better! How about you stop bowing to me, and we both bow in VH's direction, because she deserves the bows more than I do! (but thatnks for that anyways, makes me feel good ;) )

Glad you all liked this chapter, I'll post another another as soon as I write it, and then PM all of you!

K. Ackles Posted on Aug 9 2003, 04:41 AM
lenafan, you bow to my talent? This is the tone of voice that gets me C's in English! I think it's funny, but my english teacher likes your writting better! How about you stop bowing to me, and we both bow in VH's direction, because she deserves the bows more than I do!

Actually I'm bowing to the satire which I don't write very well and my comedy writing sucks.
Bow to VH? Are you kidding? I'm practically kow-towing, (head to ground in her direction). I've been spreading the word to all my pm's, hoping they'll read all of her columns and other fiction.
I think we both write well, but in a different genre, but her wordsmithing is spectacular. This is especially true when you read her columns.

Indeffinately! She totally rocks, and I sat down one day and read all her columns in one go and my mind practically exploded with her genius!!! I needed to be carried out :stretcher: it was so brilliant! I never did get my English Exam though... :lol:

Anyways, that's off topic, here is a new chapter, PMing everyone now...

Chapter Three

Wahoo! New chapter!

*An hour later*
Irina and Francie were still staring at each other. The other cell members had gotten sick of watching them, and had move on to other things. Kendall and Vaughn were arguing about how much they each got paid, and whether or not Jack actually should still be working field ops at the age of forty-seven. This rather dull conversation had been going on for quite some time, and Vaughn was adamant that he should be dismissed from field duty. (Jack, not Vaughn. Vaughn doesn’t do field ops anyway!). Kendall continued to reiterate the point that Jack was still in peak mental and physical condition, and there was no problem with him at all.

Meanwhile, at the other side of the cell:

"I say twenty more minutes!"

"No way, you said that twenty minutes ago"

"I give them another half hour."

"No way, that’s my bet!"

Will, Sydney and Doc Barnett were arguing over how much longer Francie and Irina could keep this up for. Their previous bets had—according to Will’s watch—expired, so they were making new ones.

"Not a chance!"

"What if Will’s watch is wrong?"

"Whaddya mean wrong. My watch keeps perfect time!"

"Let’s get Vaughn’s watch then."

"Can’t, his stopped on October first four years ago."

"Well then, I guess we have to use Will’s watch."

"Why do you want to use his watch?"

"I’m sensing some hostility there."

"Yes, you are!"

"Would you like to talk about it?"

"Okay, so what are the bets now?" Will was feeling intimidated by all the psycho babble, so he decided to facilitate the betting.

After the bets were in (Syd: next twenty minutes, Will: between twenty minutes and forty minutes, Doc Barnett: between forty and an hour), a whole load of mangled people knocked Irina to the ground, and Francie, with all her luck and skill, remained standing.

"Wahooo!!!!", she screamed at the top of her voice. "I win! Eat that you lousy Russian spy!"

"Ka-CHING!!!!! You two owe me! Pay up boy! You to Doc! I won!"

"I am not a Russian spy, I am naturalised American and ex-owner of a crime syndicate. No spy."

"Whatever. I still out-stared your sorry ass. Beat that!"

"Oh yeah…I take cheques and IOU’s all! Oh yeah!"

As the mass of people stood up, they looked around them. Everyone who wasn’t busy yelling, arguing, and digging into their wallets (i.e.: Vaughn and Kendall), looked at the seven people who had just entered their cell. Sark, Allison, Jack, Sloane, Dixon, Marshall and Weiss stood up and looked back at them. They had been to forty-seven places, and now they had finally found the others. As the seven looked around, they began to realise what was going on. Vaughn and Kendall had shut-up very quickly, and they were both looking at Jack in a questioning manner. Jack was almost 100% certain they were talking about him behind his back. As he walked past them and over to Irina, he muttered, "B****es".

"Well excuse me, Mr. Tough Guy. What is you problem boy?" Michael had heard what Jack said, and wasn’t terribly amused by it.

"Agent Bristow? What did you just say?", Kendall chipped in his directorial ten cents.

"I called you both b****es. Talking about me behind my back like that is, like, sooooo totally girlie. Like hello? Get with the program." Jack put his hand on his hip and looked at them. Vaughn had taken off his tie, and now was wearing just his shirt. That shirt makes him look like some clumsy oaf who spilled wine all over himself. Jack was feeling very [EDIT]y at that moment, and continued arguing with Kendall and Michael.

Irina, Will and Doc Barnett were arguing against the mother daughter team of Sydney and Francie. Syd and Francie were making quite an argument that they had both won fair and square. Syd had won the money, and Francie had ‘out-stared Irina’s ass’. Will Doc and Irina disagreed completely, and were demanding a rematch/money back. An amazing observation from Will, which was: "If seven people fall on you, it isn’t your fault that the eye contact was broken". It was these same deductive skills which earned him his place in the CIA "That ain’t true boy" said Francie. "You know I did notin dat made her mama blink. Dat ain’t my gig. I won dat fair and square! Mmm-hmmm." Her dignified accent was slipping into ‘hood speak. After all, Francie’s parent raised her in the hood, why shouldn’t she speak like her people. Will rolled his eyes at Francie, who started yelling at him in such a way even I, as the omnipotent author, cannot recite what was said.

Sark and Allison had made the most of the ensuing arguments, and were behind the bed snogging. From here on known as the ‘Snogging Corner’, cuz Doc and Ken were also back there. Okay, sorry , I’ll stop the torture! Sark is a good kisser thought Allison, I mean, this boy is hot! Meanwhile, in Sark’s body: She just isn’t as good as she was in Francie’s body I strangly-remember-her-as-I-have-no-memory-of-anything-that-has-happened-to-me.

Weiss had struck up a conversation with Sloane about Rambaldi. Eric, ever curious about things which affected his life, wanted to know if Rambaldi had ever said anything about him before. Sloane became a man possessed, and started yelling at Weiss for having no respect for the brilliance which was Milo Rambaldi. This then became a full-scale yelling match when Arvin called Eric a fat, useless, selfish SoB. Weiss didn’t take that as well as nobody would have.

With everyone arguing, Marshall looked around and then—he saw Dixon standing by himself looking at Sark and Allison with disgust as they swapped tonsils. Marshall took this brilliant opportunity to sidle over to him, and start asking him what he thought of the last op tech. Marcus wasn’t interested in talking, but there was nothing better to do, so he stood and listened to Marshall blabber on about some quantum leap theory which inspired his multi-cellular Fisher-Price mac-and-chese set. Dixon didn’t think he could stand much more of this, but as he tuned into the various conversations around him (staring competitions, dead prophets and men calling each other b****es, and talking with weird accents) he realised that his was the best conversation around him, and decided he would argue over the lack of hot dogs in his Mac and Cheese. That discussion also became heated, as Marshall told Dixon how hot dogs would have destroyed the leaping quantums or whatever if they were put over a stove.

"Silence." Nothing.

"Quiet." Still nothing. They continued to argue amongst themselves.

"I SAID SHUT-UP!!!!!!!" Everyone stopped and looked around, first at each other, then outside the cell.

Who is standing outside the cell? Why are Michael, Jack and Kendall talking like girls? Did Francie really win that competition? Did Sydney really get all her money? Will Sark and Allison ever give each other their tonsils back? Will Marshall stop making weird op tech? Will the author stop throwing in her omnipotent two cents worth? Find out next chapter!

A/N: Likey? No likey? Please tell-y what you think-y!

I just realised a mistake I made in the first chapter...Doc B and Kendall were already there, so I took them out, and set the numbers right. My bad!

K. Ackles Posted on Aug 10 2003, 05:49 AM
whether or not Jack actually should still be working field ops at the age of forty-seven.

Psst - Jack's birthday according to the calendar is March 16, 1950...

Well there's a lot of yelling going on around and around. :rolleyes:
It is funny. :D
Keep the story rolling. :sideroll:

I know...but I changed their memories (they *shouldn't* have any) and their ages to suit the story. *shrugs* Sue me! :rolleyes:

Are the birhtdays of the alias chars on the ALIAS calendar?

Oh, and the yelling stopped at the end... :D

K. Ackles Posted on Aug 10 2003, 10:28 AM
Are the birhtdays of the alias chars on the ALIAS calendar?
Yes! And what's more they were also posted on almost every site at the beginning of the first season.
I won't sue you, but inconsistant data bugs me. However that's a part of me.

Back