All Is Mine Is Yours

liliana

Cadet
Authors' Notes: Set eight years in the future Weiss left Los Angeles after he got a promotion he is now in Washington.He is now married to a woman named Charlotte who is also CIA.They have twins the girls name is Hannah and the boys name is Michael they are 7 and another little girl named Amy whose 4..He's still in touch with Sydney and Vaughn who are now married and have a little girl named Bridget whose 8 and a boy named William who's 4.. Charlotte is loosely based off my character that I play in the Role Playing Game on Alias_World.
Summary: Weiss is called home when tragedy strikes his mother and younger sister were killed in a car accident but theres something else behind.But then Vaughn goes missing and Sydney begs Weiss to help her find him he eventually agrees then Charlotte comes she agrees to help. They head to Zurich but to no avail nothing they follow leads but they all lead to nothing until Charlotte finds a lead that points towards an organization that she has been investigating for years. They head in undercover.But what now?Wait and find out.
Couples: W/C and S/V
Category:Romance/Action/Adventure/Drama
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer:None of the shows characters belong to me they belong to JJ, ABC, Disney, Touchstone and Bad Robot. Charlotte, Hannah, Michael, Amy, Bridget,William and whoever else doesn't belong to the show belongs to me.

All Is Mine Is Yours
by: Lili

Teaser

Weiss' POV

Some people would see me as a coward I got the promotion and went straight to Langely instead of seeing the end of The Covenant. But I couldn't stay too many memories of Vaughn getting killed but he had found out a few years ago that that hadn't been the truth Vaughn was alive and that Syd had found him and they got married. So here he was sitting watching his kids Hannah and Michael playing in front of him.

Yes he had kids he never thought that would be possible until Charlotte Summers walked into my life she's an old friend of Syd's and we hit it off instantly. Tall,blonde and with the most gorgeous blue eyes you ever did see. She's a CIA officer, mom, wife and lawyer sometimes I don't know how she does it. When I decided to move here to Washington she came with me. And it was a blessing a year later when she agreed to marry me.

She walks out of the house and I smile at her she comes and sits down beside me handing me a cup of coffee "thanks," I say. She grins at me I reach over and take her hand I stare at her. She notices me staring and cocks her head "nothing I was just noticing how beautiful you are."

She blushes and leans over and kisses me "your not so bad yourself," she says. She circles her thumb around his palm and watches her children come running over. I watch her as she inspects all the treasures they have brought her a true mother she loves doing it. I see Charlotte look up "where's Amy?"

I look at her strangely "I thought she was with you inside," I say. She shakes her head and I stand up and I start looking around the garden. "Amy come out honey this isn't funny your scaring mommy." Then I feel someone grab onto one of my legs and I sees its my youngest who looks so much like her mother. "There you are where were you hiding?"

She looks up at me with her big brown eyes "no where dada I was just playing over there," she says pointing towards a corner of the house and I shake my head and pick her up I see Charlotte's look of relief.And I bring our daughter to her. She lifts Amy from my arms. I hear the phone ringing inside and I go in "hello oh hey Robert ah huh aw no what happened are they okay? No Rob no don't tell me that no please oh god of course I'll catch the first plane out."

Charlotte comes in and looks at me worriedly "what's wrong baby?" she asks.

I look at her with tears streaming down my face she rushes over and takes me in her arms "my mom and sister were in a car crash this morning mom died at the scene but Andrea is fighting for her life," I say. She hugs me tightly "can you please call the travel agent for me and book me on the first flight available out of here?"

She nods "do you want us to come with you?" she asks. I shake my head and she nods I walk upstairs as she talks on the phone I watch her for a minute there are things in this life people can do without and the most important one is to be loved by someone else. She looks up at me as she puts down the phone "there will be a ticket waiting for you at the ticket counter for Virgin at 8 the plane leaves at 9:30 tonight but I'm coming with you the kids can stay with my parents."

I look at her and shake my head "no Char you have to stay here with the kids," I say. She raises her eyebrows at me "okay let me rephrase that I need you to stay here with the kids."

She nods her head "all right but on one condition if you need me you call me," she says. I nod my head and head upstairs and start packing she follows "I'm sorry baby."

I wrap my arms around her....

TBC...

Authors' Notes: Set eight years in the future Weiss left Los Angeles after he got a promotion he is now in Washington.He is now married to a woman named Charlotte who is also CIA.They have twins the girls name is Hannah and the boys name is Michael they are 7 and another little girl named Amy whose 4..He's still in touch with Sydney and Vaughn who are now married and have a little girl named Bridget whose 8 and a boy named William who's 4.. Charlotte is loosely based off my character that I play in the Role Playing Game on Alias_World.
Summary: Weiss is called home when tragedy strikes his mother and younger sister were killed in a car accident but theres something else behind.But then Vaughn goes missing and Sydney begs Weiss to help her find him he eventually agrees then Charlotte comes she agrees to help. They head to Zurich but to no avail nothing they follow leads but they all lead to nothing until Charlotte finds a lead that points towards an organization that she has been investigating for years. They head in undercover.But what now?Wait and find out.
Couples: W/C and S/V
Category:Romance/Action/Adventure/Drama
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer:None of the shows characters belong to me they belong to JJ, ABC, Disney, Touchstone and Bad Robot. Charlotte, Hannah, Michael, Amy, Bridget,William and whoever else doesn't belong to the show belongs to me.

All Is Mine Is Yours

Chapter 1

Weiss' POV

Some people would see me as a coward I got the promotion and went straight to Langely instead of seeing the end of The Covenant. But I couldn't stay too many memories of Vaughn getting killed but he had found out a few years ago that that hadn't been the truth Vaughn was alive and that Syd had found him and they got married. So here he was sitting watching his kids Hannah and Michael playing in front of him.

Yes he had kids he never thought that would be possible until Charlotte Summers walked into my life she's an old friend of Syd's and we hit it off instantly. Tall,blonde and with the most gorgeous blue eyes you ever did see. She's a CIA officer, mom, wife and lawyer sometimes I don't know how she does it. When I decided to move here to Washington she came with me. And it was a blessing a year later when she agreed to marry me.

She walks out of the house and I smile at her she comes and sits down beside me handing me a cup of coffee "thanks," I say. She grins at me I reach over and take her hand I stare at her. She notices me staring and cocks her head "nothing I was just noticing how beautiful you are."

She blushes and leans over and kisses me "your not so bad yourself," she says. She circles her thumb around his palm and watches her children come running over. I watch her as she inspects all the treasures they have brought her a true mother she loves doing it. I see Charlotte look up "where's Amy?"

I look at her strangely "I thought she was with you inside," I say. She shakes her head and I stand up and I start looking around the garden. "Amy come out honey this isn't funny your scaring mommy." Then I feel someone grab onto one of my legs and I sees its my youngest who looks so much like her mother. "There you are where were you hiding?"

She looks up at me with her big brown eyes "no where dada I was just playing over there," she says pointing towards a corner of the house and I shake my head and pick her up I see Charlotte's look of relief.And I bring our daughter to her. She lifts Amy from my arms. I hear the phone ringing inside and I go in "hello oh hey Robert ah huh aw no what happened are they okay? No Rob no don't tell me that no please oh god of course I'll catch the first plane out."

Charlotte comes in and looks at me worriedly "what's wrong baby?" she asks.

I look at her with tears streaming down my face she rushes over and takes me in her arms "my mom and sister were in a car crash this morning mom died at the scene but Andrea is fighting for her life," I say. She hugs me tightly "can you please call the travel agent for me and book me on the first flight available out of here?"

She nods "do you want us to come with you?" she asks. I shake my head and she nods I walk upstairs as she talks on the phone I watch her for a minute there are things in this life people can do without and the most important one is to be loved by someone else. She looks up at me as she puts down the phone "there will be a ticket waiting for you at the ticket counter for Virgin at 8 the plane leaves at 9:30 tonight but I'm coming with you the kids can stay with my parents."

I look at her and shake my head "no Char you have to stay here with the kids," I say. She raises her eyebrows at me "okay let me rephrase that I need you to stay here with the kids."

She nods her head "all right but on one condition if you need me you call me," she says. I nod my head and head upstairs and start packing she follows "I'm sorry baby."

I wrap my arms around her and I cry into her shoulder she strokes my hair and I smile slightly knowing that she'll always be here for me. Doesn't seem that long ago that I was about to leave for Washington and she came running after me saying she would come. I remember it just like it happened yesterday.

Flashback

You see Weiss walking towards a boarding gate you see someone stop in the middle of the airport you see it's Charlotte she runs towards the boarding gate. She sees he's half way through the gate. "You can't leave me," she says.

He turns around and sees her and he walks back out the gate he takes her face in his hands. "Yeah I can leave Char but you I can't.Why are you here I thought we said goodbye last night," he says.

She looks down and then stares him in the eyes he strokes her cheek "you promised me after that time I got shot you'd never leave me again what if I said if you waited a day I'd come with you," she says.

Weiss looks at her and strokes a piece of hair behind her ear "I can't ask you to do that," he says. She raises her eyebrows he takes her hands "okay I won't let you throw the life away that you have here."

She looks at him "last time I checked it was my decision to make Weiss I want to spend the rest of my life with you no matter where it is it could be in the Sahara desert and I'd come," Char says. She puts her hands on her hips "if you tell me to walk away now I will and you never have to see me again but I want you to look me in the face and tell me that."

He looks down "you know I can't do that Char if there's one thing I've learnt from knowing you this last year is that when you make up your mind you stand by it," he says. "And if you can be ready by tomorrow I'll wait." She smiles he then takes something out of his pocket. "This belongs to you."

Charlotte sees its the engagement ring she gave back to him last night. "Do you still want to marry me?" she asks.

He nods his head "yes I do," he says. He slids the ring onto her finger and she smiles they kiss*

End Flashback

And to think he almost left her behind he shakes his head and pulls back from her. "I'll call if I need you to come," I say.

She smiles at me "after you get back we must get away just us the kids can stay with my parents," she says. I nod and lean down and kiss her on the forehead. She looks up at me "sometimes you drive me crazy."

I raise my eyebrows "I thought I drove you crazy all the time," I say. I lean over and kiss her. "Mm okay I'd better get packing before you distract me."

She grins at him and he shakes his head "oh all right I'll go see what the kids are doing," she says. She leaves the room and I shake my head.

The next day I arrive in Los Angeles the home I haven't been too in eight years well LAX doesn't seem to have changed. I see a sign being held up for me by a little girl she's standing with Sydney and Michael Vaughn. "Hey Syd hey Mike," I say.

Sydney smiles at me and gives me a tight hug "where's Char?" she asks.

I smile at her "she's at home she doesn't need this and also I don't want her anywhere near Los Angeles," I say. They nod and I kneal down beside the little girl "hello you must be Bridget."

The little girl gives me a toothless smile "yes I am and you must be uncle Eric," she says. I smile and nods my head.

I stand up and smile at Sydney and Mike "she's beautiful," I say.

Michael nods "thankyou and Char needs to know about all of this," he says.

I shake my head "no she doesn't and I want to keep it that way thankyou now can we go," I say. I look at my best friend "you tell her I won't talk to you again." I smile and take Bridgets hand as we walk off.

Sydney looks at Michael "why doesn't he want to tell her?" she asks.

Michael looks at her "he's scared of losing her," he says. He smiles and takes Syd's hand and follows the other two. You see a figure in the shadows.

You see this person walk out into the light they have short brown hair "she's not safe wherever she is Eric and I'll make sure of it," she says. She walks off.

TBC...

Side Note: After much thought this is kinda gonna be based off the RPG past events are gonna be thought back on and they are gonna be the ones that have happened.Like since everyone who actually reviews this story does participate in the RPG I'll be somethings you know I'm making up.

Chapter 2

Charlotte's POV

I remember when I first met Eric it was the morning before Sydney and Michael's wedding I thought he was kind of cute when we first were introduced. Things have happened since then we have changed together and apart. I remember that day we got married it was about six months after we moved here to Washington. I wanted a small wedding but Eric insisted I smile when I stare at our wedding picture.

Sometimes I wonder where I would be now if I'd never moved back to LA when I did or never decided to call Syd I would be in a completely different place. Its funny how your going in one direction then something happens and you go off in another. When I left Los Angeles all those years ago never did I think that we would make it here I knew our relationship would work but I was scared of work. I know that sounds silly but that was the one thing that always seemed to take him away from me.

I shake my head and sit down watching I wish he would have just let me go with him. I mean the kids would have been all right its always been like this with us. He's always wanted to protect me and despite the fact early on in our relationship thats exactly what I needed but now I'm not so sure. For half my life I've been a CIA agent living a life of danger I've lost a lot of things and have gained some.

I look at myself,Weiss and our kids and its amazing that we've gotten here at all but we have. I mean I look at whats happened to us over the years. How we met and all seems like fate that we did when we did. I think what did it was that we finally had something to live for and that was each other. I look at the clock I see it's 4:30pm I better make dinner and I move off into the kitchen.

I smile at the picture hanging on our fridge the latest one from Amy who despite being only 4 was quite smart for her age.I look at her as she comes in and she smiles at me "hi mommy," she says.

I smile at her "hi baby so what have you been up to today made mommy and daddy anything interesting?" I ask. She shakes her hand and I go back to making the chicken she keeps staring at me "do you want to help me?" She nods and she comes around then goes to wash her hands and comes back to me. "You can help me prepare the salad."

Amy looks up at me and nods "when's daddy coming home?" she asks.

I hand her some lettuce to tear apart "I don't know baby it could be next week," I say. She pouts but nods her head I stroke her hair and I notice Hannah come in. She goes over to the sink and washes her hands then sits at the counter I hand her a piece of apple and she smiles. "What's wrong Hannah why so glum?"

She looks down and then back up at me "daddy and I were suppose to go to that adventure park this weekend," she says. She looks down but eats her apple anyway "he always says he's going to do things but he always breaks his promises."

I sit down beside her and pull her into a hug "honey it's not his fault that grandma died he couldn't have prevented that and he needed to go back," I say. She nods and I watch her leave "how about ice cream after dinner."

She pops her head back in and smiles "you serious?" she asks. I nod my head and she goes rushing off I smile she then comes back in a few minutes later "but mom you never take us out for ice cream its always dad."

I smile at her "yes well your dad's not here so you'll have to put up with me where does he usually take you," I ask.

Hannah and Amy look between each other "it's a little place on Cortez street he said you use to go there when you were a kid and you'd pointed it out to him," Hannah says. I nod and smile.

She looks at me "yeah Ponito's Ice Cream Parlor my dad use to take me there," I say. I look down "I can't believe its still there I thought it would have been shut down by now." I shake my head.

After dinner the phone rings and I go over and pick it up "hello," I say.

Weiss smiles "hey you, you still alive?" he asks.

I roll my eyes "yes I am thankyou I don't know what you complain about the kids are perfect angels," I say. Weiss shakes his head "now I know how to get them on my side ice cream."

He groans "hey thats my ploy," he says. He laughs "but its alright you can have it just because I love you I miss you already though I don't like being this far away."

I smile and I notice Amy watching me from the doorway I smile and urge her over she comes and I put my arm around her and she smiles up at me. "I love you too and I miss you I don't like not being with you."

He smiles "its not all lovely here either," he says. He looks over and sees his brother-in-law standing with his niece "this is bad Char I can't believe everything thats happened."

I look down at Amy "I'm sorry baby this must be so hard for you don't you want me to fly there cause I mean I'm sure my mom won't mind looking after Amy and the twins," I say.

Weiss shakes his head "no you'd better stay where you are I don't want you anywhere near LA you got me Char," he says. I nod my head "I do want you here but I won't risk her coming after you again not after the last time."

I nod "I know but if you need me you call me and I will come nothing will stop me," I say. "And anyway there's something I need to tell you."

Weiss raises his eyebrows "did you find out if you are or you aren't?" he asks.

I laugh "I did find out and I am I went to see the doctors yesterday and she told me that I was two months along," I say. Weiss whoops for joy "I know and you know what I was thinking about today?"

Weiss shakes his head "no what was that?" he asks.

I smile "our wedding day I never thought we were going to get married with the rainstorms and then everything else it seemed as though everything was against us that day," I say. I smile and look down "until I got into that church dripping wet and cold I must have looked a sight and you walked up to me and pushed my hair away from my eyes and kissed me."

Weiss grins "I remember that day quite well," he says.

Flashback

You see Charlotte standing at the door drenched she is wearing a white halter neck down to the floor dress with a short train.Weiss comes up in front of her. "Hey," he says.

She smiles "hey sorry I'm late this weather and everything disasterous I tell you," she says. She takes her hair off her face and grins at him "god I look terrible."

He shakes his head "you look beautiful," he says. He takes her hand and leads her down the aisle and smiles at the priest who smiles back. "You ready?"

Char nods her head "ready as I'll ever be," she says. She smiles as Sydney hands her,her flowers "but excuse me one minute and please excuse me for doing this father." She walks over to a girl beside Sydney her name is Erica the girl smiles. Char smiles as well and punches her. Everyone looks shocked "that was for leaving me stranded."

She goes back and stands in front of the priest who gives her a small smile "did that make you feel better?"Weiss asks.

Char smiles "truthfully yes," she says.

End Flashback

I shake her head "I still after all these years I can't believe she did what she did my knuckles hurt after that," I say. I smile "I'm glad you never gave up on me."

Weiss laughs "I could never give up on you for anyone I swear if I hadn't of had all those guests there I would have gone after you hey Char I have to go," he says.

I sigh "okay I'll talk to you later I love you Mr.Weiss," I say.

He smiles "and I love you Mrs. Weiss talk to you later Char bye," he says.

I smile "bye," I say. I hang up the phone and pick Amy up from where she is "ready for ice cream." She nods her head Char sees Hannah and Michael sitting on the step. "Come on lets go." They smile and they leave.

TBC...

hmm what will happen now wait and find out.

2153_l.jpg

Back