Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It needed some work

• Pu-lease!

• Worst movie ever!

• Total voters
me and a bunch of my non-highly devoted friends are seeing it after all our finals are over (afterschool on the 20th). the preview looks WAY better than the first one. i haven't read the trilogy, but started TTT. i never finished; it was too long and the beginning like 100 pages were kinda boring.

This is my fav movie(s) of all time and the books are wonderful and im completely obsessed. the ONLY thing im more obsessed with than alias. i reeeeeeeeeeeeeally wanna go at midnight the day it comes out but i cant find any theaters showing it... I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! 9 days!!! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Hmmm. No clue. I didn't recognise any of the main ones.

And the_alliance: I have decided to go to the movie twice: once on the 18th with Matt D., Sobel, and some of his friends AND on the 20th with all you non-cool people

I finally got tickets for saturday. The normal theater i go to is sold out through Christmas!!! :jawdrop: Now that the theater is FINALLY selling tickets for midnight my mom decided she wouldnt take me... GOD I WISH I COULD DRIVE!!

2 DAYS!!!!

Back