Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It needed some work

• Pu-lease!

• Worst movie ever!

• Total voters
I don't know Alias comes second but it isn't close. Have you read the books and everything? We started writing hidden things from the movies earlier in the thread, do you have any?

No not necessarily, if you have one, sure. But, something like: When the fellowship is passing Argonath (the two king statues while they are in the boats) They do a close up of the heads, Gollum is in one of the eyes.

Really?! :blink: I never noticed that!! Another one is when Aragorn is fighting with Lurtz and he gets pinned to the tree. You can see that he drops his sword but then when he's pinnned to the tree, he has his sword again and it flies out of his hand. I think that's how it goes. :o_O:

Very good! Only I believe in the Extended DVD it shows Aragorn picking it up, I know that they do extend that scene.

Here is a Two Towers story: When Gimli Legolas and Aragorn are searching the burnt remains of the orcs looking for Merry and Pippin's remains and Gimli finds the belt. Aragorn kicks an orc helmet, yells in frustration, and pounds the ground. The yell was of pain. Jackson thought that is was just good acting, after many many more takes, Viggo was limping, Peter Jackson made him take off his boot and found that when Viggo kicked the helmet in that particular scene (made the movie cut) that he had broken all of the toes in that foot. Talk about dedication!

Nad said:
No not necessarily, if you have one, sure. But, something like: When the fellowship is passing Argonath (the two king statues while they are in the boats) They do a close up of the heads, Gollum is in one of the eyes.
lol i know what the argonath are im not that stupid :rolleyes: :P

hmm... lesse... ok after the big battle in FOTR one of the "dead" orcs sits up and looks around before lying back down ^_^ I guess now orcs have regenerating powers as well :P

There were rumors that in the scene in the corn field with Sam's little speach about being "the farthest from home" a speeding car is visible in the at the top of the screen...

A lot of people have no idea what the Argonath is, it helps to let all understand the language of Tolkein. :D You would be suprised how confused some people get while watching. Once in FOTR my friend leaned over and said she could not understand a word being spoken. It was Elvish and she wasn't reading the subtitles! :blink: Did you like the broken toes? Let me think of a new one. I'll type tomorrow!

Nad said:
A lot of people have no idea what the Argonath is, it helps to let all understand the language of Tolkein.  :D  You would be suprised how confused some people get while watching.  Once in FOTR my friend leaned over and said she could not understand a word being spoken.  It was Elvish and she wasn't reading the subtitles! :blink:   Did you like the broken toes?  Let me think of a new one.  I'll type tomorrow!
:lol: I can understand a little elvish... i mean a little, like maybe a word or two ^_^ my goal is to learn quenya. And yes, I love the broken toes! He also chipped a tooth during a battle scene, and asked for glue so he could glue it in and finish the scene! That is dedication...

Nad said:
Yeah there is a car. A blue van. I choose to ignore it though. :blush:
🇳🇴 ok yeah actually i have heard a lot about the car, it seems that some versions have it and some dont :blink: It was never in any of the theaters i saw it, and if it was ever in they definatly took it out of the dvd

I agree on the car thing, I have not seen it in certain versions. I didn't look for it either, I'd rather watch Frodo and Sam, but a guy pointed it out to me once. I would love to learn both Quenya and Sindarian Elvish, that would be so cool.

In FOTR: While the Fellowship is running through Moria the music in the background is sung by Maori men (natives of New Zealand) and they are singing in Dwarvish, cool! That would be Bridge of Kazad-Dum mainly if you are interested.

I love that music! hehe on the soundtrack i can say everything that is happening in that one part.

And to get the uruk hai sounds, they went to a stadium in new zealand and directed the huge ?? 000 crowd to yell! I wish i had been there!

The music definitely helps to make the movie what it is! But I'm afraid I haven't had enough time to see "extra things." I love reading them though...I can't wait to find them when I watch the movies again!

My friend who is also obsessed, not as much as me I'm afraid, called me up one day and had the FOTR soundtrack blasting, it was on the transition from Journey in the Dark and The Bridge of Kazad Dum, and being the comedian she is, yells into the phone "The Orcs, they are coming! They are after me! Save me, Run!" and then she hung up the phone. IT was really funny.

Guess how many pairs of hobbit feet that the four lead hobbits: Merry, Pippin, Sam, and Frodo, went through while filming LOTR.

There were 50 days during filming, that the hobbits had to have their prosthetics on and never had a single shot of thier feet. Guess who counted!

Sean Astin did, methinks.

And I don't remember the amount of feet that they went through. I don't have THAT good of a memory.

Back