Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It needed some work

• Pu-lease!

• Worst movie ever!

• Total voters
the offical site have nothing on the dvd yet, i guess i'll live the season one dvd of alias instead.
--mandy :angelic:

I wish I could see it again this weekend. I read somewhere that The Two Towers exteneded DVD will not add a whole lot more of any fighting, so don't be expecting a ton if any added to Helm's Deep. Jackson said that with the exteneded DVDs he works on character and story developement more than anything else. Who did we see the least of story wise? Why, Merry and Pippin! He said that ent draughts, among otehr sceneces with Treebeard will definately be added. Also some more Gollum/Smeagol additions are to be expected. They have made 200-600 (I can't remember :eek: ) shots for the exteneded, 800 were used in the theatre cut version. What would you want added on to or in to the Exteneded?

Yup, he said they would add a lot more Merry/Pippin/Treebeard stuff.

I want... hmm... more Eowyn! She is my fav character ^_^

And I am soooooo excited I havn't seen it in a long time! :jump:

I wish I could go with you! It is funny, I liked Faramir a million times more in the book than in the movie, but Eowyn is different. I like her a lot more in the movie than the book, a lot more. Weird! When are you going to see TTT?

I agree with you Nad I didn't like Faramir as much in the movie but I like Eowyn more in the movie!! In the Extended DVD I want to see more Legolas and more Arwen!!!!! :D ^_^

I have seen it eight times. That is probably the last time I'll get to see it. Maybe not though, my cousin will be coming back into the country soon, he hasn't even seen Fellowship of the Ring. Maybe I'll go see Two Towers with him in the theatre. Well, maybe I'll get to see for a ninth time! Did anybody go to the midnight show besides me?

You went to the midnight show?!??!?!?! omg i wanted to go soooooo badly I think i didnt talk to my parents for a week when they didnt let me go :angry:

I'm going at midnight for rotk if I hafta walk to the theater!!!

LOL I would murder anyone if they told me!

I was so mad my mom wouldnt even let me go on opening day!!! She made me wait until saturday! And one of my friends was seeing it opening day and I remember she signed on AIM for like 2 seconds just to say ITS AMAZING!!! and then she signed off :angry: I was ready to kill her ^_^ and then she go to see it on thursday too!! omg I was sooooooo mad at my mom!

Back