Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It needed some work

• Pu-lease!

• Worst movie ever!

• Total voters
In Episode 2: The Two Towers I know the two bad guy's are Saruman and Sauron... in the Felloship of the Rings Sauron was this black knight who lived a long time ago and use to have the ring.. well is he like back alive now or something or is just like his spirit there? I am confused?

well okay here the story, Sauron is the big bad long time ago, the last alliance of men and elves brought him down, Isildur cut the ring from his finger and he 'died' but he didn't really because he put his 'essence' is THE ONE RING which Isildur kept because the ring have this power over ppl to make them keep it. So the dark lord is bad as in alive in dark armor, Baradur (the dark tower) was destoryed but the foundation not knocked so orcs rebuilt it. so now the dark lord is back in power with the ring wrath to get back the ring so Sauron can have ultimate power... and they're trying to get to fordo because bilbo found the ring in 'the hobbit' and then passed it down to frodo in the LOTR. so you see i can take a long time in explaining and i could go into more detail but i think i'm boring you.
I've see TTT only once but once the dvd comes out i'm getting it the first day and watching it over and over again and again like I did with FOTR. I can't wait till the ROTK hehehe, oh and i can't wait till summer where i can actually watch LOTR once everyday like i did with sound of music last year.
--mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
well okay here the story, Sauron is the big bad long time ago, the last alliance of men and elves brought him down, Isildur cut the ring from his finger and he 'died' but he didn't really because he put his 'essence' is THE ONE RING which Isildur kept because the ring have this power over ppl to make them keep it. So the dark lord is bad as in alive in dark armor, Baradur (the dark tower) was destoryed but the foundation not knocked so orcs rebuilt it. so now the dark lord is back in power with the ring wrath to get back the ring so Sauron can have ultimate power... and they're trying to get to fordo because bilbo found the ring in 'the hobbit' and then passed it down to frodo in the LOTR. so you see i can take a long time in explaining and i could go into more detail but i think i'm boring you.
I've see TTT only once but once the dvd comes out i'm getting it the first day and watching it over and over again and again like I did with FOTR. I can't wait till the ROTK hehehe, oh and i can't wait till summer where i can actually watch LOTR once everyday like i did with sound of music last year.
--mandy :angelic:
Okay, I understand now thanks for the great explanation on Sauron that helps tons to understand of him!

Who here has read the books. And who's read all of the appendices? And the Silmarillion? And Unfinished Tales, and HOME? I know I have.

As you can see, I'm quite obsessed. But I am sure there are others who are as well.

I've read all of them too, and now I don't feel so guilty because more people have!!!!
And the dvd for TTT will be awesome, but still how many months do we have to wait!? :angry:

I have only read the trilogy and the hobbit :( I've read parts of the silmarillian when I could in the bookstore ^_^ And my parents think I own too many books so they wont let me buy anymore :( :angry:

I am waiting for the extended edition of TTT myself and that will be out in Nov. The other one will be out in august again.

I can't wait!

I have read the appendices and I happen to find them absolutely fascinating, if you haven't read them, do! I went and saw Two Towers yesterday and once again as usual it was amazing! I heard somewhere that the Theatre Movie will be out as early as July maybe even June, it was jsut a rumor but still that would be sweet action-ish! It doesn't affect me too much my sister buys the movie cut and I buy the extended version. Don't you think the FOTR extended was amazing?

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you haven't seen it! I thought the DVD was absolutely amazing! It adds in s few whole scenes, but a lot of the new material is making the movie even more accurate to the book. It is definately worth watching, what is really great is that the new scenes are automatically added in. The bonus material on the other two DVDs are really interesting and entertaining. I have seen the extended a lot. My sisters and I have even watched it with the cast and director commentaries. The cast commentary is hillarious. Watch it!

We should make a list of "hidden things" from FOTR and TTT. I saw a lot more in FOTR but there are some TTT things. I'll go first.

When running through Moria in FOTR Legolas is only jogging. That and just after Boromir is saved by Legolas from falling and the fellowship continues running down the stairs, pay attention to just how far Legolas jumps from stair case to stair case (not same jump as when Aragorn and Frodo get caught, just before that jump though)

Hey I'm just glad to know that there is another LOTR fan out there. My friend and I are the only ones in a huge group of people. OK another hidden: When Aragorn is looking at Narsil in FOTR while in Rivendell, right before Arwen talks he fits in the picture in Isildur's place, his past, and then Arwen comes in, his future.

I'm more obsessed with LOTR than Alias I must also admit. Alias is good though. Just not as good as LOTR NO OFFENSE!

Back