Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It needed some work

• Pu-lease!

• Worst movie ever!

• Total voters
yeah, but what can we do? LOTR is over. And Peter Jackson ain't gonna make "Hobbit" in near future because after "King Kong" he will do the "Lovely Bones".

Yeah, today she held a drawing to see who would get her life-sized cardboard cutout of Legolas because she didn't want it anymore!!! Some guy in my class won it!!! Lucky him!!! :lol:

I just watched ROTK again! The widescreen extended versions look great on a 60 inch projector screen, and it sounds great in surround sound (y)

UncoveringAlias said:
I just watched ROTK again! The widescreen extended versions look great on a 60 inch projector screen, and it sounds great in surround sound (y)
[post="1259163"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The extended version is great. I love the extra hobbit scenes. Has anyone watched ROTK with the cast commontary. It is hilarious.

:rotflmao: the sad thing is I actually ahve seen that :lol: my friend had it posted in her lj :rotflmao: omigawd i almost died laughing "ninja wizards" :rotflmao:

i thought that it was pretty dang good. it had it's faults, but it did really well with all of the info given in the books. and all the complicated parts too.

Back