Season 5 ALL May Sweeps Spoiler Threads

Joziah said:
you got the last date wrong, the finale is supposed to air on May 25 and could you tell me what site you got your info from cuz i need to update my list...
[post="1301041"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm confused about that, too, because I read on several places it is indeed May 24 and not 25 :confused:

The two-part season finale of “Alias” (“Search and Rescue”) will see the return of several familiar faces from the series, including Irina Derevko (Lena Olin), who has been absent since the end of the second season, and Bradley Cooper (Will Tippin), who made a guest appearance in Season 3.

I read this on Alias Media... and now I'm wondering if it is true about Bradley Cooper too. Hmmm better go searching for info! I'm so excited if Will is coming back too!

he's not coming back this season, he's too busy working on his new show called Kitchen Confidential, it's supposed to be really good, so get ready for that..

Hibou said:
here's the schedule, to clear ANY vagueness. This is CONFIRMED form ABCMedianet.

April 13 - Pandora
April 20 - Another Mr. Sloane
April 27 - A CLean Conscience
May 4 - Mirage
May 11 - In Dreams...
May 18 - The Descent + Search and Rescue
May 24 - Unnamed Season Finale (10 PM)
[post="1300044"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

the season finale is on May 25th after "Lost" 2-hr. finale ... but I am so excited to at least get 2 episodes the week before ...

spydancer said:
I read this on Alias Media... and now I'm wondering if it is true about Bradley Cooper too.  Hmmm better go searching for info!  I'm so excited if Will is coming back too!
[post="1301529"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

According to Kristen, Bradley is NOT returning. According to Ausiello, David is NOT returning. But they both agree that Lena is.

Has anybody heard any word yet on whether Irina is going to be alive in the present, or only in flashbacks? I haven't really been keeping up with all the latest spoilers, but I read on Alias Media that she's going to have interaction with Jack, and it didn't mention anybody else. I would find it very disappointing if her scenes were ONLY with Jack - since they've had such a breakthrough in getting her back, to not pair her up with JG and/or Mia Maestro would seem like such a waste. I most certainly DO NOT want to see flashbacks of Jack killing her. :(

I thought I read somewhere that Irina and Jack share wit and tears together when Lena returns. Also in an article Lena Olin said she was filliming some action scenes. I really don't think JJ would bring Lena and not Irina (alive). I have my hopes up that she is alive :smiley:

I'm just concerned because the spoiler mentioned only Jack. I love their interaction, of course, but I'd like to see some with Sydney as well. It just wouldn't feel right otherwise.

Azalea said:
Has anybody heard any word yet on whether Irina is going to be alive in the present, or only in flashbacks?  I haven't really been keeping up with all the latest spoilers, but I read on Alias Media that she's going to have interaction with Jack, and it didn't mention anybody else.  I would find it very disappointing if her scenes were ONLY with Jack - since they've had such a breakthrough in getting her back, to not pair her up with JG and/or Mia Maestro would seem like such a waste.  I most certainly DO NOT want to see flashbacks of Jack killing her. :(
[post="1303455"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well, probably because that's who most people are looking forward to her seeing. Next is probably Nadia.

I read that it won't be in flashbacks, but it was from an online newspaper, and that was the only place I saw it.

I'm sure Irina will meet Syd/Nadia.

OK. so have we figured out whether alias is on may 24th or 25th? the 24th is a tuesday so that doesnt make sense if it is on that day...also just to point out May 24th is Bermuda's Holiday. Its not an independance day like July 4th for the USA. just our national holiday where every1 gets the day off skool or work . luv it. :rolleyes: :D ^_^

I so knew she wasn't really dead. And, we now know who REALLY put that hit on Sydney, however I severely doubt that it was the Sloane we all have grown to hate... It was that OTHER Sloane... *cringes*

And, she'd better be back for more than just flashbacks! I'm praying that it turns into a few eppys in the upcoming season as well... I luvs Spymommy! (But, I luvs Syd more).

I think Lena is coming back as the third sister that has just beenn mentioned.

Jack really thinks he killed Irina. When he had Sloane in the bathroom on last nights episode.
No way she is coming back from the dead. She must be playing her other sister.

simplyken2005 said:
I think Lena is coming back as the third sister that has just beenn mentioned.

Jack really thinks he killed Irina. When he had Sloane in the bathroom on last nights episode.
No way she is coming back from the dead. She must be playing her other sister.
[post="1310437"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The third Derevko sister, Elena, is Nadia's caretaker Sophia (Sonia Braga), and Irina returns to stop Elena from starting the Rimbaldi endgame.

RoboPoll said:
The third Derevko sister, Elena, is Nadia's caretaker Sophia (Sonia Braga), and Irina returns to stop Elena from starting the Rimbaldi endgame.
[post="1310760"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

really??? the creepy lady is elena!!! :eek: i always knew she was evil lol this sounds really good!!!! :woot:

This just out of Zap2it.com ... I am gonna explode ... :blowup:

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) Scarcely an episode of "Alias" has passed this season without Sydney (Jennifer Garner) or one of her colleagues remarking on the death of her mother, Irina Derevko.

Hey, even double-secret CIA agents can be wrong.

ABC confirmed Thursday (April 21) that Lena Olin, who played Irina during the show's second season and had since resisted creator J.J. Abrams' entreaties to return, will guest-star in the show's final two episodes this season. They're scheduled to air at 10 p.m. ET Wednesday, May 18 (the second of two episodes that night) and May 25 (following the two-hour "Lost" finale).

Reports of Olin's return have been bubbling for several weeks, but ABC is also offering a few details about how her character will be worked into the show's story. After finding out she's alive, Sydney, Jack (Victor Garber) and Nadia (Mia Maestro) will track Irina down and enlist her help in stopping a catastrophe brought on by followers of the mysterious Rambaldi.

Unanswered for now is the question of just how Irina is still alive. Viewers have repeatedly been told that Jack, her former husband, killed her to prevent a hit on their daughter Sydney's life; that would mean she either survived Jack's assassination attempt, or he's not telling all he knows.

And since we are in the Spoiler forum ... we don't need the Spoiler tags ... do we?

I Knew it. ha I actually proved somebody wrong i saw that one coming they said we'd seen Elena before whose more obvious she doesn't really look like a Derevko but hey yea ya know beggers cant be choosers. but why does she have to be evil. and when i read that Vaughn asks Jack a question that could only be one thing. okay i'm freaking out is Jackie poo gonna be okay. well i hope so and that whole question thing geezus thats been a long time coming

Back