All My Children

Hey all. I see that I'm not the only one who likes AMC. What do all of you think of the lastest storylines?

The rape one involving Bianca? It is so well acted and the cast is really addressing a serious social issue here.

Leora's death, *gasps, sobs* - and it's effect on David and Anna's relationship. At least they are letting David grieve with out being out for vengence.

Carlos and Greenlee have broken up and I'm glad. There was no real chemistry between them . . . I wish Carlos would leave town or something.

I've always loved Erica, she should just fix Mary over to save her wedding plans with Jackson. I'm so happy that Kendall and Erica are resolving their history.

I love AMC. Like you, I am thrilled that Erica and Kendall are building a relationship.
Kudos to AMC for Bianca's rape storyline.
So happy that Cameron Mathison (Ryan) is coming back.
I wish Carlos would disappear.

I love AMC but school has started for me so I cant watch it anymore. I love that Erica and Kendall are getting a closer mother/daughter relationship!! I hope that Erica and Jackson get their wedding plans straightened out too!! Damn that Mary!! Even though Greenlee ruined the wedding, I still like her and I hope that her and Jack can have a good relationship. I would also love Aidan and Kendall to get togther. I hope that Bianca works through her traumatic experience with Michael and gets her life back. I feel SO sorry for that girl!!! She has been through SO much!!

I started watching AMC in 1995, when Julia was raped and then saved by Noah and then she married him, disappeared from Pine Valley and all that ...

I still watch it because of La Lucci ... she is such a talented actress and the writers on the show surely know how to shock the audience and give storylines that are really interesting ...

Bianca's rape was or is the story line this year ... it has showed the talents of many of the actresses here ... like Eden, Susan and Alicia ... it gave them the strenght to show their talent and they have been doing a great job ... kudos to them ...

As for the others: I am glad Cameron is back ... he is a great asset to the show ... (y)
pls. get rid of Carlos and his brother ... they are just stupid ... I just don't like them ... and they don't seem to be really necessary anymore ... (n)

I agree. Carlos and Juan Pablo should take the next plane out of there ... when ever the writers find a way to write those two characters out.

I love Cameron!

I'm so happy that Kendall and Bianca are bonding as sisters after so long.

Yes, Susan is one of my main reasons for watching AMC ....

Yea- when i watch the show i usually just skip the juan pablo and carlos storyline. I like the others, but mainly watch the kendall parts (shes the best)!!
The only thing that is REALLY bothering me is that Kendall just keeps on digging that hole that shes standing in. Why can't someone just give her a break for once?

Em

I love All My Children and I am just starting to get into it more. The rape scene involving Bianca is very sad to me. I am glad they are addressing important issues that many women face today.

I think the rape one was well done. It was very hard to watch. I am liking the show alot more. I think it has gotten alot better lately.

Back