All New!

Hi,I'm not exactly new, but what the heck, you are. I don't work here either, but I'll explain the basics just for fun!
^_^ You probibly noticed that your level (under your name) is 'newly recruited'. Your level rises with the # of posts you type. At 10 posts, your a 'walk in'. At 20, your a 'desk clerk' and so on. The highest level is Rambaldi, which is somethin' like 1000 posts or somethin'. If you have further questions, go to the help center or e-mail charlie. (y)
This site has a chatroom also and you'll find some funny stuff in the Member Lounge (your posts in the Member Lounge will NOT rise your level!)
I recomend reading Fan-fiction. The best story of all time is Coming Home.(that's my opinion). Cast Related info will give you up-to-date info on JG's rumers. Oh yeah, Spoilers DO spoil!
You can rate AllAlias by taking their survey too. :P Just trying to make life easier!! :D

~Betha

PS: admin&team, please don't get mad at me. I was just trying to help out :angelic:

I've been reading from this site for awhile, and got bored, so i decided to join it..along with the 47,000 sites i'm already a member of--but it's all good! :D

I LOVE Michael!!!!!!!! :smiley:

HEY SARAH! Just want to warn you, before you get a lecture from the Admins, your pic in your sig is a bit... large. If you want the picture, you can go to the sig thread in Fan Media, and they can make you a sig, they're geniuses that group.

Anyway, WELCOME TO ALL ALIAS! :D I hope I see ya around! Trust me, you'll be glad you added this site to your sites to visit. And I know, I belong to a ton of sites too.

Luve ya,
Dani

PS That really IS a great pic. Gotta love Vaughn banging Sarks head into a table.

Back