Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

All New!

Discussion in 'Welcome - Introduce Yourself!' started by Betha Bristow, May 2, 2003.

1. Betha Bristow

Betha Bristow Rocket Ranger

Hi,I'm not exactly new, but what the heck, you are. I don't work here either, but I'll explain the basics just for fun!
    ^_^ You probibly noticed that your level (under your name) is 'newly recruited'. Your level rises with the # of posts you type. At 10 posts, your a 'walk in'. At 20, your a 'desk clerk' and so on. The highest level is Rambaldi, which is somethin' like 1000 posts or somethin'. If you have further questions, go to the help center or e-mail charlie. (y)
    This site has a chatroom also and you'll find some funny stuff in the Member Lounge (your posts in the Member Lounge will NOT rise your level!)
    I recomend reading Fan-fiction. The best story of all time is Coming Home.(that's my opinion). Cast Related info will give you up-to-date info on JG's rumers. Oh yeah, Spoilers DO spoil!
    You can rate AllAlias by taking their survey too. :P Just trying to make life easier!! :D

~Betha

PS: admin&team, please don't get mad at me. I was just trying to help out :angelic:

2. Spy Gurl47

Spy Gurl47 Scout

well I'm new, I think you did a good job!

3. Alias_Gay

Alias_Gay Rocket Ranger

Great Job! ;)

4. a.k.a.Kate_Jones

a.k.a.Kate_Jones Rocket Ranger

good job! when I was new (ah, those were the days :LOL:) it took me a while to figure everything out. ^_^

5. spunkyspy

spunkyspy Rocket Ranger

hey betha im spunkyspy
    nice to meet you
    have a fun time
    yeah alias is on tonight!!!!

6. aliasjunkie4ever

aliasjunkie4ever Rocket Ranger

Hey thanks! That was definately helpful. I can't wait until I get to know my way around here better!! :)

7. AliasFreak24

AliasFreak24 Rocket Ranger

I'm new too and I love this site. Thanks to everyone who makes me feel welcome! Thanks also 'cause you got me hooked!!!

8. aliaschick4mv

aliaschick4mv Rocket Ranger

HEY GUYS! I hope you like the site, feel free to PM me at any time!

Luve ya,
    Dani

9. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

:) i would have loved that when i was a newbie... :LOL:

10. Yes Mr Sark?

Yes Mr Sark? Scout

So simple! Many chocolate bunnies and thanks, I would probably be MIA in all these forums... eek

xxx

11. Espionage

Espionage Rocket Ranger

I wud liked that explained 2 me when i was a newbie! well done Betha :clap:

12. Sarah Vartan

Sarah Vartan Rocket Ranger

I've been reading from this site for awhile, and got bored, so i decided to join it..along with the 47,000 sites i'm already a member of--but it's all good! :D

I LOVE Michael!!!!!!!! :)

13. aliaschick4mv

aliaschick4mv Rocket Ranger

HEY SARAH! Just want to warn you, before you get a lecture from the Admins, your pic in your sig is a bit... large. If you want the picture, you can go to the sig thread in Fan Media, and they can make you a sig, they're geniuses that group.

Anyway, WELCOME TO ALL ALIAS! :D I hope I see ya around! Trust me, you'll be glad you added this site to your sites to visit. And I know, I belong to a ton of sites too.

Luve ya,
    Dani

PS That really IS a great pic. Gotta love Vaughn banging Sarks head into a table.

14. spysurfergrl247

spysurfergrl247 Rocket Ranger

:welcome: to all!!Im YoJo!!Glad u r all here!!

15. Moriel

Moriel Banned

hi everybody i :welcome: yah all to AA!

16. abelha

abelha Rocket Ranger

I am new too :) Here all people are so nice and friendly that i want say thanks for all your work and love for Alias :love: :love: :love:

17. emetib

emetib Rocket Ranger

I could have used this when I was new, stumbling around AllAlias like an idiot... Anyways, :welcome: