all ships (esp. sarkney and s/v)

vaughnandsyd4eva said:
Great Idea!
This works well for me because i am both and
S/V and Sarkney Shipper. (totally weird..i know...)
Im glad this thread was started!
[post="959000"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
you know, i'm glad too... i'm kinda a shipper of both... :smiley:

acting_chica said:
here's my attempt to explain the spinelessness of vaughn at the moment.

he's forgotten about everything in his life.  he's forgotten about meeting sydney in frozen food sections or while stretching to run.  he's forgotten about taking down sd-6 and the alliance.  he's forgotten about the dream of santa barbara.  all he's thinking about, or was thinking about season 3, was at first, honoring his vows and staying with the woman he married, and then getting revenge.  he was so bent on revenge that everything else just faded away.  as opposed to jack, who calmly takes care of problems and is always a good agent, vaughn went crazy and sort of forgot the whole cia.  it just doesn't work.  i dunno, that's my attempt at explaining.
[post="962679"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah... i totally agree with that.. i was wondering what it was that made me love him a tinsy bit less this season... :smiley:

While I'm still a S/V shipper, I have developed more respect and understanding of Sarkney. That doesn't necessarily mean I'll ship Sarkney but its more tolerable than I once thought, lol.

i'll try my best to be nice and not insult the sarkney shippers :torch:

acting_chica that was a very good description of spineless jellyfish vaughn in this season ;) hopefully he'll be back to his kickass and sydlover self soon :happydance:

first off, let me just say that i am a SARKNEY shipper

i was an s/v shipper, but the whole 'he left after 9 months' thing kinda threw me off, and i have been sarkney eva since.

i heard that JJ is coming back for Season 4 of Alias and is gonna make everyone love s/v again, and want them to be togther. if it's gonna be anything like season 1 and 2 s/v, then i am all for it. i just hate s3 vaughn, he was wussy and all 'look at me, my marriage is failing, the love of my life is back' i mean, syd's not dead, so shouldn't he be happy?

i am not trying to bash vaughn, or any s/v shippers out there. i love s1 and 2 vaughn, he was SO cool, and he's still really hot, i have the best avatar of goth vaughn from the ep in s3 when he finds out the truth about miss cow, he is SO hot in it, i love guys with earrings, but i do not like s3 vaughn.

hopefully, JJ will restore my confidence in vaughn and s/v in s4, but till january

SARKNEY 4EVA!!!

i agree. season's one/two s/v were good. however, i very much prefer the show centering on something cool like rambaldi than a relationship. or finding irina (dear god irina needs to come back...wait that's not what we are talking about in this thread...). you know, something cool and hard with a relationship in the background, but not have a relationship as the front thing as the most important thing. i don't know, just too many shows have romance as the number one thing and i just don't think it's cool.

m-c

Okay I'll support this thread. It's a good idea.

I'm a sarkney and I have my reasons for that, but I'm totally okay with s/v.

Yep....I feel the same :D

This thread is a really good idea....I was S/V and am now Sarkney....but I'm not anti-S/V or anything....

I'm kinda on the boarder between Sarkney and S/V. I favor both of them equally except I usually favor one of the other just a little more. It was S/V for the first two years and all S3 was Sarkney. But now that I think S/V will pull together just a little, I'm a little on the S/V side. But I'm still hoping for Sarkney. S3 caused every relationship between anyone to be very horrible. Like Slark was a all-time favorite one for me to hate but stuff like Vaughn and Lauren were annoying so I favored to the dark side with Sarkney :lol: I can't bash either one ship cause I love them both :lol:

yendys47 said:
This thread is a really good idea....I was S/V and am now Sarkney....but I'm not anti-S/V or anything....
[post="994143"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

How come you transferred to Sarkney?

I think everyne who was S/V that went to Sarkney were sad that S/V wasn't together, Vaughn was stupid enough to get married, andhe was kinda phsychotic. At least that's what I've gathered from a lot of people. that and Sakrney would be a hot couple :lol:

but it's not just that ^. it's the chemistry. the way they bicker. it's the idea of bad guy/good girl. and it's just that it can be seen as more interesting than s/v. imo, the writers don't have really anywhere to go with s/v if they are to stay with the central plot of the show. yeah they are together, they fight, they make up. i mean, how many other options are there? just my opinion. and i do like s/v as an old comfortable type thing. not a rut, like a groove. like your old jeans that have holes in both knees and are tattered and torn, but will always be your favorite.

m-c

i'm totally joining this thread!

i love both. i go back and forth with my ships.

s/v have that whole meant-to-be thing going. sand sarkney are hot!

sarkney fics are usually amazing though.

i think that's what turned me.

amisha
xxx

^^ she was saying people changed to sarkney because they would be a hot couple.
i had just explained that there were other reasons too.

m-c

Back