all the little hints that sloane knew about s/j

White_Rabbit

Mr. Trixter
After watching phase one, it hit me--how could sloane have known all along that syd and jack were double agents? the following proves he knew from the beginning..if u dnt believe me, u can watch the dvd's and ull c wat i mean...

in 'so it begins' wen jack tells sloane that syd went 'up to the mountains ;) ' for the weekend, and sloane says "are you alright? you seem a little...i don't know." then has this evil look on his face, this smirk, like he knew jack was up 2 sumthing.

Also, in the eppy 'dead drop'--sloane wonders aloud to sydney why rambaldi would go to all the trouble to hide the music box in such a closed out, recluse space, only to leave it exposed to be destroyed? (wen, in truth, sydney had destroyed it as part of her countermission, but she cldnt tell sloane that of course). she said "another rambaldi mystery." and gave him a fake smile. he then gave her one to..if u watch that scene again on the season 2 DVD's, u can tell that he knew. that he knew there was no way that the box was naturally corrupted. all these little hints.... ;)

also, i might add--do u remember in ep 2.12 'the getaway', wen sloane sent jack that message? even though it was through a secure server, he still sent it 2 the same place-CIA OPS CENTER! how did sloane know to send it there and not to jack's sd-6 e-mail address?

i wanted to make a final note--every one who has season 2 on dvd should go to phase one, pause at the scene where gieger looks at sloane's e-mail..and try to c if u can read it. my dvd player remote has a 'zoom' button. so if urs does, then pause it at the exact right moment, zoom in and read. its quite interesting.

I too have been questioning exactly when Sloane finally found out that Syd and Jack were doubles. I have a hard time buying that he knew before Sark came to sd-6 cause he defended Syd's loyaty too much up until that point. And I stll want to know what was on that letter Sark gave Sloane, cause that might have been the big tip off.

And I stll want to know what was on that letter Sark gave Sloane, cause that might have been the big tip off.
Seriously! That has been bugging me forever! That letter and the papers the monk gave Sloane. Are we ever going to find out what was on them!?!

I also think Sloane might have known about Syd (maybe Jack, maybe not) from very early on. Remember in season 1 when Syd went to Sloane's house w/Will and her dad for dinner w/Emily and she took page 47 from his safe? I think he saw her do that. If you watch it closely, it seems like he was in that room when she was breaking into his safe.
Also, in season 2 when she was stealing the terahertz (?) camera in that club and she hid right behind Sloane in the spot on the wall....well I think he may have known she was there. I mean come on, the guy's a master spy and he's not going to notice her? Not to mention not recognizing her in Japan?!? I don't care how much makeup she was wearing, if he 'has been in presence in Sydney's life since she was born' then he would be able to recognize her. It was like Sark not seeing her w/Simon...which I so think he did!

in the season 2 finale irina tells syd what was on the letter lol. watch it and ull c.

also, i was watching ep 1.7 when syd told martin sheppard that she was a double agent. she then lied to sloane when she got back, telling him that sheppard had killed himself. he just smiled and said "well, if he survived, we'd be happy to find him." he's done that a lot, just smiled, making sydney think he suspected nothing. its always happened like that, then cutting to vaughn asking if sloane suspects her and syd saying "no way." its 2 obvious when u watch these episodes over.

also, what if sloane did find sheppard? he could have made sheppard tell him about sydney!

in the season 2 finale irina tells syd what was on the letter lol. watch it and ull c.
Wait, so do you mean what she says on the roof to Syd about it being Syd in the prophecy and not her? Cause I don't think that's what was on the paper.

filleinconnue said:
Wait, so do you mean what she says on the roof to Syd about it being Syd in the prophecy and not her? Cause I don't think that's what was on the paper.
Yeah...the paper might have been something about Rambaldi's DNA and involved Syd in some manner.... :cool:

no, it was her proposal to sloane! it was her endgame! watch second double in that scene with syd and irina on the ice! she explains everything then duh

filleinconnue said:
Not to mention not recognizing her in Japan?!? I don't care how much makeup she was wearing, if he 'has been in presence in Sydney's life since she was born' then he would be able to recognize her. It was like Sark not seeing her w/Simon...which I so think he did!
So he let Sydney assassinate him on purpose? Remember, it wasn't her fault he survived. And Sloane definitely did not know about Sark's intentions. He's not that good.
^_^

AliasEncyclopedia said:
i wanted to make a final note--every one who has season 2 on dvd should go to phase one, pause at the scene where gieger looks at sloane's e-mail..and try to c if u can read it. my dvd player remote has a 'zoom' button. so if urs does, then pause it at the exact right moment, zoom in and read. its quite interesting.
my dvd player sucks... what does it read?

Back