Season 5 'All The Time In The World' Pictures

AHHH this pictures arn't enough! I need to know whats going onn! Is jack doing project christmas on Isabelle! and that last one with syd like whatt?? too many questions/thoughts running through my head at this very moment can't wait for the eppy... but then whats this epp is over they all are :( oh no!

^the little girl is supossed to be Sdyney (well at least I'm assuming).

These pics look so awesome. Ugh, I'm so excited!!!!! I wonder what Syd is reaching out to in the last one...hmmm?

~Andrea :angelic:

1.) the little girl is obviously syd it can't be isabelle, she's barely two months old lol
2.) what jack is doing with her is def. project christmas releated; see this ep.
3.) yea that last pic looks like the big orchestral moment

unfortunately, these pix do give away a lot. im guessing this'll end how sydney wants it to: her and vaughn happily ever after on a beach. not how i would particularly want it, but majority (sucks) but rules.

OMG, this episode looks SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I'm going to like, cry when its aired! That last picture with Sydney and the dramatic reach... :woot: :(

1.) the little girl is obviously syd it can't be isabelle, she's barely two months old lol
2.) what jack is doing with her is def. project christmas releated; see this ep.
3.) yea that last pic looks like the big orchestral moment

unfortunately, these pix do give away a lot. im guessing this'll end how sydney wants it to: her and vaughn happily ever after on a beach. not how i would particularly want it, but majority (sucks) but rules.

Ya, I don't want it to end all happy happy either. It doesn't sounds Alias like. I really hope they give Alias the proper ending that it deserves!!

I really disagree with every one who thinks that, that girl is Sydney. Syd has brown eyes, not blue, and brown hair not blond. plus they already have an actress who plays young Syd, and that’s not her. what caught me off guard was the fact that every thing in his office is old, and did any one else notice the picture that Nadia was asking about in season 4 sitting on Spy daddy's dresser? you know the one of Irena holding a baby?

And on his desk is a cute picture of Him and Irena!

sorry Kell-Bell, but you're wrong. see, the girl who used to play little sydney is too old now. they only used her twice, in ep 2.05 and ep 3.09; when they had a scene with little syd again in 4.18 they used another girl (see here)

so yes that is syd, you can tell by the little puzzle thingy that she's putting together (see here, same ep with the pic you posted).

also, we have the confirmation from spoilerfix:

spoilerfix said:
04/04 - In part 2 of the series finale, we will see a 6-year-old version of Sydney.

and the reason you probably see older sydney in the sequence is because it is probably a jack dream sequence (we've never had one of those--well, at least not like this; can't wait!)

I see your point Ethan about the original young Sydney being to old, I still don't believe however that the new girl is young Sydney Bristow.

Even though you pointed out a different young Syd from the original cutie we had in episodes 2.05 and 3.09, the different Syd in episode 4.18 wasn’t really young Syd, but a little girl trying to fool jack into believing she was a young Syd. plus as I already stated, this new girl has blond hair and blue eyes. So I still say not Young Syd. :D

dang it!...Your right Ethan! I didn't read your spoilerfix comment. but why in the world would they not give that girl brown contacts or something. the blue eyes totally threw me off.
Kell-Bell

ya, I didn't even notice that the girl that they used this time had blue eyes when I first looked, but then I looked at the beigger version, so that's why I noticed it, but her hair doesn't look blond to me. It looks more like a light brown.

I didn't even see the picture on Jack's desk with Irina holding ababy. I wonder what that means :thinking:, because Jack said it wasn't Sydney or Nadia...hmmmmm

Does anyone go to abcmedianet where you can look at those pics and gives a caption of whats happening in the pictures they put. Well I clicked on the caption of jack and syd in an office(jack/syd now, not them in the past), its says, "Jack and syd are trying to come up with a plan to end irina and sloanes deadly plan." I knew they were still working together. :lol:

ya, I didn't even notice that the girl that they used this time had blue eyes when I first looked, but then I looked at the beigger version, so that's why I noticed it, but her hair doesn't look blond to me. It looks more like a light brown.

I can compromise and say dirty blond. But still no where near Syd's natural color. :P :lol:

Does anyone go to abcmedianet where you can look at those pics and gives a caption of whats happening in the pictures they put. Well I clicked on the caption of jack and syd in an office(jack/syd now, not them in the past), its says, "Jack and syd are trying to come up with a plan to end irina and sloanes deadly plan." I knew they were still working together. :lol:

Ya I thought they would be working together as well. The biggest thing that scares me though from looking at the pictures is the last few pictures look like Vaughn went to pick op Dixon and is walking him up to his and Syd’s Beach home, But Jacks no where to be seen. and then you have that one picture of bloody Syd reaching out dramatically to someone. I just have this really bad feeling that Jack will take a bullet for Syd and be one of the characters killed, and that he is the one that Syd is reaching for.. Then again, you really can't tell what is going to happen from the pictures. I just hope I'm wrong.

just cause her hair is dark brown now doesn't mean it always was, my hair was really blonde when i was that age and now it's really brown. so it doesn't mean anything.

Same with me, But they originally cast a brown haired little girl, implying that Syd always had brown hair. The only reason why I ever brought it up in the first place was because they cast a little girl that looks nothing like ether of the previous young Sydney’s. no where even close, so had spoilerfix not announced that she was the newest young Sydney Bristow, I would never had guessed because of the major difference in hair and eye color from the original, young Sydney and the older Sydney. I never meant to stir any thing up with the hair color, I was just stating a fact. Any way who cares, the pictures look awesome which suggests how awesome the epi will be. I can't wait to see it, and then again I can! (n)

Back