All Things English 2!

I was like " :shocked: " when I got my paper that day. Countdown was a big part of what I was made to do in the summer holidays....:thinking:

i can't believe he died either. my mate matt texted me on the night he died. i was shocked. he was only 61. have they definately confirmed that countdown is going to be taken of the air?

I dunno if they've confirmed it but to be honest I haven't seen it on air since! So what has everyone been up to in England! Southern FM told me about Jen and Ben getting married on the way back home from Paris, I gotta admit I was kinda like "Noooo!" and then txted Cinders "Nooo! They've got married" :blush2: but oh well, I still love gartan and yes I'm in denial! Ok changing the subject ...

so i haven't been in here for ages... wow talk about hot in england! blimy charly hose pipe bans :blink:

and it is very sad about richard... do you remember our debate about he count down tune? awww sad times

countdown :( first remember as show i was forced to watch by the tall people
but, god dame it, i learned to love that show (n)

why were they talking about him anyway? are yousure they weren't talking about someone called Matthew Vartan?

And Yes I'm on my ASs now too :(

wow bella you really dug this out of nowhere dodn't you!

Yeah I did, cos I missed my fellow british chicks, I got a very strange email earlier, I'm a little freaked out and a little sad and a little scared :mixed:

Matthew Vartan, oh my god can they not get anything right! Stupid people! I don't really watch it anyway! I just got the DVD, has anyone seen the "Vatan the Man" thing on the extra, oh my gosh, it is so great, he is so ... 🤤

I still haven't seen MIL, I know, I know, who AM i like.. but i'm a busy person!

Yeah I did, cos I missed my fellow british chicks, I got a very strange email earlier, I'm a little freaked out and a little sad and a little scared :mixed:

Know that was nearly a month ago but care to elaberate? ('scuse spelling history essay zapped all sense from me... 9 A4 pages :blink: :thud:smiley:

Erm some guy I knew sent me an email, I think it was this scary, freaky person I knew, but they addressed it to Sabella and it freaked me out cos it was all this scary stuff, wait I'll find it in my inbox just a sec ... Found it, here we are, see what you make of this!

"Sabella
You know me and I know you. Though an age past I still remember your face, your laugh, your smile, your mind. I will miss you always and forever, you will go far in life and achieve much.
It is sad that we shall never again meet and if there was another way then there would be one. A long time has past and safer though I am I will risk no harm to you.
You who is great amoung great ones, never loose heart and never loose faith. And so we shall now part one last time, yet with greater sadness than ever. I will love you always, wherever you are. Fare you well in everyway.

Yours happily"

Cos I don't reckon the email ad I was a little freaked out, even though the person I think it was doesn't have this email ad, I think he may have two, so it's ok, cos I don't talk to him anymore, he has mental problems and threatened to kill one of my best friends so ... :blink:

I can't believe you haven't seen it, I have the DVDs :D

ok that's ummm strange... not that it's strange to be in love with you ;) just umm a strangfe email....

Yes well lucky you with the DVD <_< i have no money at the moment because i'm saving for kenya next summer.. maybe i'll ask for it for christmas, is it worth it?

Thing is I never went out with that guy, although I always thought he liked me but then he went out with a mate of mine and he was just so horrible to her, he's messed up and tried to help him, but it didn't work, he was still the same, I hate that when you wanna fix someone, help them and they won't let you, I wish I could have helped him I really do, he was never horrible or sick to me.

Yeah I think if you love MV then it's worth it, also if your into romantic comedies, then defintely, I went to see it at the cinema with cinders and she didn't like it but I know she definetely more a scary movie person and not a romantic/romantic comedy film person, they are my favourite!

Wow Kenya that sounds exciting, better than france which is where I am again ... it gets so boring, going to the same country every year!

Have not posted here in a long long time...but I thought I would post this bit of HUGE news...

Bravo Bod - Alias Season 5 News! said:
We got it!

No date for transmission yet, but we have bought it.

Not sure on the cost, but it's a fair old chunk of our budget.

But then, Alias is worth it.

I'll let you all know when I get the transmission date.
http://www.bravo.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?threadid=17784

Hi to all of the old UK posters... Garner Gish, Jems, Little Miss Vaughn, Cute As Candy, m<o>j and all the ones who've changed names, sig's and av's over the years and i can't remember you!

Also to all the new UK people on the boards for keeping it going :D

All you guys are ace and keep up the Alias luvin' in the UK ^_^

seriously this thread DIED- there was some poor english person having to start a new thread to question if there were any other english people :jawdrop:

what is it coming to... :nonono: what ever happened to the oh not so secret british plan?

hi

^ that was me, lol... i'm the poor english person :lol:

sorry i didn't realise this thread was going but just like to say hello to all the fellow alias brits out there :eek:ldhi:

Back