All Things English 2!

Hello fellow Alias peeps. I aint posted on this site for ages. Its really odd cus i literally spent my entire life on here then i went to uni and just stopped. Also speding time on the lost forum aswell, naughty naughty. I check in every once in a while but there does no seem to be a lack of English people. Where have all the old peeps gone. Used to be the same people id talk to in the threads now no one. Its really quite sad. But ive already brought my ticket for the convention next year so people still better be going. Anyway, moan over.

Yay that it's coming on! because that means they'll eventually release the DVDs.... but untill then i'll have to pine and hope i suddenly get given a sky package with bravo on it :P

I didn't used to have Sky and used to make my friend tape alias for me every week even though she didn;t even watch it. Then I eventually persuaded my parents to get it, with Bravo on. :groupwave:

Lets be english and chat about the weather

How hot is it really? I went to the local shops - I wa sonly outside for about 15/20 mins and now I'm sunburnt. Its killing me!!

Though I suppose its better than the freezing cold and rain we've had all winter so I should probably just keep my mouth shut :P

Back