All Things English!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got 2 say that the weather here is pants 2day, why is it that England can b sunny rainy and stormy all in one afternoon! craziness!

it was really sunny where it was! and aliasalias don't worry england is lovely. and remember :starts singing: the hills are alive with the sound of music:

AliasALIAS said:
I'm going to England this summer. I'm gonna stay with an English family for three days. I'm nervous about that :thinking:
Don't be nervous us English folk are very pleasant, so where about you staying?

England is a great country! i love it - though i wish we cud get a new government! recently Blair has annoyed me quite a bit! LOL! sorry, politics have been annoying me quite a lot at the moment! Get all GRRRRR during the news! hehe! i have strong opinions!! :lol:

Same here Loz, and what about this "English weather"? Ain't it great, only wish I had the time to enjoy it properly! :rolleyes:

why've u got no time 2 enjoy it? have u been working? i'm quite heated bout politics at the mo! juz about 2 post in your politics thread! GRRRR! blair and bush! wanna throw some mud cream pies at them right in thier faces! GRRR!

LOL! me too!

Now this is an Eblgish matter! EVIL SKY ONE! taking Alias from us ENGLISH viewers!!!!!

very evil!

Any way, Don't worry AliasALIAS, England is cool! Most people are not insane like me!!!!!! it will b fun, where u staying? like the south, London, Midlands, up north?

DID U HEAR BOURNEMOUTH IS TOPS!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS RIGHT BOUNREMOUTH HAS BEST BEACH! i hate Bournemouth beach though, Southbourne better coz quieter but Borunemouth have good shops, went there last year with my camp, but i know the town quite well, my friends met there coz inbetween us, though it is is worth the travel!

And Charlie all of the above is some way linked to Enlgand coz Bournemouth is the best beach in BRitain or in the spouth

Bournemouth beach rocks! and i mean rocks as in not the pebbles! LOL! its a sandy beach, the rareity! Brighton beach is horrible, all those stones!

noooooo, wish i did live at the coast, na, im juz saying that bournemuth beach is so much nicer than the one at Brighton, all stones!

if this is the english clique then i better be oof cause i am actually scottish but could i just stay here cause otherwise i would feel very lonely.
what british weather? the fact that u could get all 4 seasons in 1 day? we had that 2day.
ooppss, just realised the time. need 2 go and watch cutting it, i'm addicted.
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

Yep, work work and more work and then at the weekend I'm too tired so I just lay in bed! No beach near ours, we got the Albert Dock, but not quite the same thing though :lol: , but we got the Crosby Marina, which is pretty nice! (y)

STAY! coz i am scotish too! i just live in england!

well actually 1/4 scot and never been to scotland but i want to!

and tell me what scotland is like coz that part of English history! (just go with me here so i can talk to u!)

HI! cahtting my friends cousin up!!!! so funny! talking about meeting up sometime in b'mput it funny"

but i love england cept hate Blair!!!!

that a good british tv program for once! well i heard anyway!

HAVE U SEEN SEXY AND MANCITY!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOO>OLOLOLOL! BIG IMPRESSIONS IS SO FUNNY!

just shows u british actors are the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back