All Things English!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, just watchin' the finale now! I think we have some good British actors. I like that Big Impressions too, Alistar McGowan is really good! (y)

i liked the wive swapping one with Ozzie and the beckhams!!!!!

i didn't know the osbournes were british!!!!

Espionage said:
I've missed almost the whole series! only saw one eppy! the one with the tv show and gavin gets with allies daughter!
You've missed it, tut tut, I never watched the first series but I decided to watch the 2nd one and great British TV. I'm gonna buy the 1st season on DVD this fri, oh here's that scene where Gavin tells Allie he's being seing Ruby!

Is season 1 gud, did she like it? Just watched the scene Allie flipped!

smegheadalways said:
AliasALIAS said:
I'm going to England this summer. I'm gonna stay with an English family for three days. I'm nervous about that :thinking:
Don't be nervous us English folk are very pleasant, so where about you staying?
I don't remember the name of the city. My mom put my schedule somewhere, and I can't find it :o_O:
But I think it's a small town near London.

And I'm not really scared about the people, I'm just nervous. I'm very shy :Ph34r:

Same here, suprisingly, of course you'll be nervous new country, people and culture. One bad point, it's a hell of a lot more expensive! :rolleyes:

omg cutting it was so good last nite! the expression on finns face when allie told him she was pregnanat!!!
soz g2g got registration and am at school
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

ukaliaschick said:
omg cutting it was so good last nite! the expression on finns face when allie told him she was pregnanat!!!
soz g2g got registration and am at school
ukaliaschick (y) (n)
I know I was like :blink:

WAT! she pregnant! LMAO omg i havent seen hardly any eppy's and now i know the finale! AHHHHHHHHHH! :lol: bit like Alias! lol, havent seen any of series 2 and i kow what happens in each eppy!

Espionage said:
WAT! she pregnant! LMAO omg i havent seen hardly any eppy's and now i know the finale! AHHHHHHHHHH! :lol: bit like Alias! lol, havent seen any of series 2 and i kow what happens in each eppy!
I've said it b4 and I'll say it again, that sucks!
Won't be on tonight off to see SPike play! :woot:

LMAO! sorry smegz, i do moan a lot bout TV dont i! haha! sorry! thats the last time i will say bout Alias and my lack of it! Say hey 2 James for me! I want an update 2moro! take pics!!! :woot: and scan them so we can see!!!

Hey I'm still here, I'm getting more excited now, my mate went yesterday and said he ws really good and cute! She was at the very front, but that'll deafin me! :lol:

hi loz i'm tired but pretty good at the mo
and smegz i've just been to your politics thread and it seemed to have turned into a 'we hate bush' thing. ha ha lol.
lilly, i now you're not on at the mo but i think i'm going to join your campaighn agiainst sky i lmost missed alias!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back