All Things English!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Espo and RF, still here! I know RF, Bush haters, and oh my god has anyone heard that song, that goes like......"a pizza hut, a pizza hut, kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut", ha ha, they reckon it's gonna be number 1, how embarrasing!

i saw them on liquid news the other nite. man they are awful!
i was thinking what nick names do u give ur friends cause i have so many nick names 4 my friends.
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

That song. so infectious yet extremely annoying, so I'm back from my Spike seeing and :woot: :blush: , what a sexy guy, he was great, the band were. The worst part no photos, (n) I thought they wouldn't let you take camera in, but I was wrong but my mate did when she went yesterday and I'm getting copies so (y) , you could get his autograph but you had to buy the CD or a T Shirt, and they'd sign it, but I wasn't gonna pay £15 plus I wanted to go for a bop, went to a club etc, great laugh!
So the ban where good, and he has rhthmyn, can sing and has a great sense of humour, he sang while sucking a lolly don't ask! :rolleyes:

COOL! thats so cool! on BBC website at the mo, there is a comp to see Warrens band play, which i have heard are really good too!

go to www.bbc.co.uk/cult

by the way, YIPPEEE!!!!! someone has join my campaign! and what do u mean nearly miss!!!!!!!

U HAVE SKY MIX!!!!!! SKY ARE EVIL! off to write another e-mail!

WOW! smegz, James sounded so cool! Shame u didnt get piccies but u have the memories!! I thought he was one of the better singers in the Musical buffy eppy!
I'm sooooo happy now - I've just got back from my last ever Alevel Exam! YAYNESS!!!! sooo pleased they're over! Now i have the whole summer! FREEDOM! :woot: :jump:

He was, I was like, "Hubba, hubba", I can't believe he's 39, wearing a pretty tight T-Shirt, lol! But when i get copies off my mate I will post em! (y)

alisydas said:
i call my friend niki nikers!!! yey!! he he and my mate jenny jojo
Grrrrrr! i call her spud! which jenni?
hey lo peeps! soz i havnt posted 4 days but been rely busy wif athletics and geog projects! dus any1 else have 2 do them or is it just me? :(

(y) Fortunately, I just finished my report for College, and I got a few other Key Skills Diaries to finish off, but that's it. I hated Geography, I liked athletics, was good on the track and good at discus and javelin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back