All Thing's George

The more I watch the show, the more I love George. So I would like to dedicate this topic to George, so all the George lovers can come together and talk about him.

Are there anymore George lover's out there?

What do you think is in store for him? Do you think he will get together with Meredith or settle on someone else.

I also love George's quotes..."Looks like Santa threw up in here...."

george and meredith are like syd and will. they could never work as an actually couple, but the attraction's always there and there's always the "i don't love you because of what you do. i just love you." ... obviously i :love: will too! haha.

m-c

OMG YES ^^^! Thats the perfect way to put it!

Give anything an Alias reference and I totally understand. I was trying to think of a way to put the Mer and George relationship, and that's the perfect way!! Awwww... so tru! They're the GA version of Syd and Will. Love each other, but not IN love with each other, well George does :o_O: Oh you know what I mean!

Oh and I :love: George SO MUCH! The ep where he's out with his father and brothers :lol: Too funny! "Who's gonna help me?" Awww Georgie... :cry:

I love George more and more with each episode. He's just adorable. And such a good person. I want him to get together with Meredith, but it is GA's version of Syd and Will. Oh well.

Oh and I :love: George SO MUCH! The ep where he's out with his father and brothers :lol: Too funny! "Who's gonna help me?" Awww Georgie... :cry:
i loved this part of the episode! george is so cute. and i totally agree with the comparison of george and meredith to sydney and will. much better as friends than as a couple.

I LOVE George too. but I agree with the whole just friends thing with them. I like Meredith with Dr McDreamy (ooo baby gotta love him) :cloud9: They will find someone for George he is just to cute to pass up :D

he said he was going to cut his hair and i was like "NOOOOO!" i was so upset. i love his hair...
otherwise...i have become not completely opposed to george/meredith. maybe it was his "swagger"...

m-c

Did anyone see TR Knight on with Martha yesterday? It was hilarious. Found out that his real name is Theodore Raymond. Martha asked if anyone calls him Teddy and he said no, but told Martha that she could call him Teddy. He said, that he could tell people that Martha calls him Teddy. Then they made soap hearts. He really got into it and was so proud of himself when he handed one of the hearts to Martha and said "I put your name on this one."

He was so cute. You could tell he was nervous about being on the show. Infact, he acted just like George would have.

George was so great with Bailey! I knew he was going to snap her out of it...I loved the way that he talked to her while sponging her and then helped during the delivery. George is the best!

Back