All This Time

OMG!!!
it's taken me for ever to find this. u know you could put a link in your PM!
i've bin searching through the pages of FAnFics and then i saw it when i was looking for something else, with a little black dot on it :::smiley:::
so that was an ace chapter. thanks for the PM but do u think u could put a link next time or a link in your sig or something????
thanks louise

Drum roll please..................................................... *que superman music* :super:

IM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes i know its been ages since u pm'd me Buzz but ive been a busy bee ;) :lol: k so ive been a lazy sod and havent reviewed but im here now!! oh yeah your cellmate and quite possibily mentally unstable friend is here!!

Did u like my introduction??

As Freak Number One of WMB i thought that it was my duty to review but procrastination got the better of me as per usual so my review is a little late :blush: eh like u didnt expect it to be late anyway

K just realised that at least 3/4 of this post is me rambling and not reviewing so... It was GREAT!! good to see it back and u writing again *wipes tear* soo proud but not as much as u having drunk photos hehe but seriously i really loved it :P

I think i'll go now as this post is completly random (ahh remember the days) .....

Back