All This Time

I liked this chapter. Sydney and Vaughn have talked and are coming to a understanding and reconciliation, but, what about their son? I hope he forgives his Father for leaving them.
Thanks for the PM

I'm glad that he came back, but my first question is...
What the f*ck is wrong with vaughn???just leaving??? if he doesn't think he's good enough, that's syd's problem, she's the one with him!!
GOD, what would EVER possess him to leave syd or HIS OWN son after what happened to HIM when he was growing up!!!
But you did a wonderful job!!! You almost made me cry...
great job and update soon and pm me please.

oh wow... that was awesome... I love it!!!! I nearly cried... :thinking:

can't wait 'til they tell mikey... please update asap and thanks so much for the PM!!!

Joyie said:
He knew there was so much more to say, but it didn't matter at the moment. He loves her. She loves him. Knowing that, they could get through anything.
He bent his head down and kissed her like he'd never kissed her before. Kissed her like there was no tomorrow. Kissed her with all his heart and soul. And she kissed him with just as much conviction and passion.
It had been too long since the last time.
:woot: I've missed this fic..

That was so sweet

Great Chapter
I. Loved. It
Cant wait for more

:laughbounce:

Why would Vaughn think he wasn't good enough? He needs a better explanation than that. Did he always have these feelings from the day he found out that Syd was pregnant? Did he start feeling overwhelmed as soon as his son was born? Why did he just walk out without giving Syd at least a reason why he was leaving? Vaughn needs to do a log more explaining than just saying, "I'm sorry I left...I love you...I'm back now." What in the h*ll has he been doing for the past 5 years? What's he going to do to make up for the pain that he's given both of them? What happens if Mikey doesn't accept him? So many questions that needs to answered and I hope to hear. Could you please add me to your PM list?

Chris

How is it that every time I read a Joyie fic I get hooked? It's great! I'm a sucker for ya. You write I will follow. Poor Vaughn and Sydney and Mikey. Had to get a couple tissues out.

Great job!
Breezy

OMG "famous" Joyie!! :eek: I read this one before and I forgot about it... :eek: You HAVE to continue... cuz I said so... :laughbounce: lool... please update soon!!!! ;)

wow...that last line of the last update was just perfect...wow...wmb was great, and this looks to be equally good if not better! Hope you add some more again soon...can I hop on the PM bandwagon too? Thanks so much!

Back