All Together Now AHHHHHHHHH

OMG dani, i could never loan all mine out at the same time! I'd go crazy, it wouldnt be pretty! I always need something to fall back on! I have cravings to, like ill want to watch the most random episode! At the moment i really wanna watch Legacy! RANDOM :lol:

gucci_94 said:
Nat, you are alive!!!!! :lol:
[post="1404871"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:Ponder:

Last time I checked I was. Barely. I was a little sick earlier today, but I'm still moving - which must be a good sign. (y)

I think I may just retreat into a little alias free hole where the spoilers and things that technically aren't spoiler because they've been on tv but still are spoilers to be because I haven't seen them can't get me :cry:

you know what makes it worse? The building pile of alias magazines I can't read till I see the END OF SEASON 44444444444444 let alone this Season 5 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Woohooo

I'm going to vent... excuse me....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
sFR;hglohungloihdfnlk/nmlvb/.m.bkjnzsa/il'bkamdg/blakng/lkv mr/;glpkjm/rlkjg/ljrng/lkdznfblgkaz'hn:IGK>PHPYINHB/lknglkNLKGnfnlknmxmn kjnvkgjkjtiks048984w0t0w947t097yu0gt4o9yu3w5;gnpk jsfhgz

Sigh...

Need no calm myself and say have to see the rest of season 4 before watching season 5...!!!!

Rea

SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you know what makes it worse?????????????? I have been sent the ALIAS DVDS OF S4 AND CAN@T WATCH CAUSE STUPID PS2 WON@T PLAY THEM AND NEITHER WILL COMPUTER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhH
HHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Aaaww no! That really sucks louise :console:

I can't wait to get the DVDs but my mother wants me to wait till christmas for a present, I am not waiting not for Alias, seriously is she mad?

I know this is gonna sound bad but I'm not sure I'm really interested in seeing season 5, for several reasons, it doesn't appeal to me, having seen a lot of scenes of alias-media of it!

bahhhhhhhhhhhahahhahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahhahahhahahaaahahhhhahahhhha
aha

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
In TV i stuck at the beginning of seac\son 2. They just stop airing (n)
We didn't even have Alias i dvd in thi country
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hi i'm form the uk and were being deprived of season 5..... :cry:

i promised myself that this year (this being the last season and all) that i'd stay spoiler free but i've failed miserably

i'm completely spoiled to the point where ive seen all the s5 eps, but im PISSED at channel 7... i read an article in the paper today about new shows that are coming and starting for ratings season, and alias was not listed, but Lost, DH and Prison Break were all mentioned!

its WRONG. just WRONG. network CEO's should be :sniper:

Back