Season 5 ALL Vaughn speculation

I like james thats good, but his last name has to be Vaughn. I think it will be weird next season because you know Syd will always make the mistake to call him Vaughn. It would just remind her of how he lied (n) .

could u imagine if he was rambaldi
i mean ive been watching alias with my parents (cause i made them lol)
n their was one episode from the first season and sydney goes to visit a man who makes that rambaldi clock work and he said "he never told me"
this probably sounds stupid but maybe when he says "he" he ment vaughn :eek:
i dont know just a guess so dont attack me :bag:
Moni xOx :angelic:

i can barely grasp the fact tht he is not Micheal Vaughn. I proably never will b able to accept it. I no longer will b a S/V relationship it could be a S/N relationship or p or c or d or l or k. OMG I CAN'T DEAL WITH!!!! He is Vaughn and tht is the way it is goin 2 hve 2 b beacuz.............well becuz i say, so there ( I sound like a inmature 5 year old lol)

What will Sydney call him if she still speaks with him ( she better or I'll cry (n) )? She will mess up and end up calling him Vaughn. She liked called him tht for the past like 6 years. I don't think u can just all of a sudden start calling somebody somethin else. It is just too weird. I don't think even I will b able 2 call him anything else other than Vaughn...actually I know I won't :blush:

As important as his name is, he is still the man that she loves. "A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet"

What if his name is one of his past characters like Sam Coulson lol :lol: I just saw American Psycho..Patrtick Bateman? I'm kidding! ;)

Man, his name could be anything! Probably Russian...

OR

Sydney: before the crash, you were about to tell me something. You said your name wasn't Michael Vaughn.

Vaughn: Oh, yeah! I was just joking! I was trying to freak you out! Did it work?

Sydney: :blink:

Alias=Life said:
Man, his name could be anything! Probably Russian...

OR

Sydney: before the crash, you were about to tell me something. You said your name wasn't Michael Vaughn.

Vaughn: Oh, yeah! I was just joking! I was trying to freak you out! Did it work?

Sydney:  :blink:
[post="1362393"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol, perfect smiley!

Michael Vaughn is realy Michael Vaughn, but for some time he had a undercover mission for wich the CIA changed is aperance to look like another man.

His mission was to come close and to seduce a young SD6 agent called Sidney...
... Once apon a time Michael Vaughn was Danny. He was using Sidney the same way Laura used him later on. But at some point he realy started to love her.
When the CIA decided it was time to turn Sidney in to a double agent inside SD6, Michael Vaughn/Danny asked her to marry him, because they knew that Sidney would have the nead to tell him who she realy was and that SD6 would have to terminate Danny after that. They knew that Danny's death would start the chain of events the brought Sidney to the real CIA.
Then they replaced Michael Vaughn for an expendeble person, that was killed in his place.

Because he loved Sidney, Michael Vaughn made everything to be assigned as her contact in the CIA and protected her every way he could.

He was bad in the past because he lied to Sidney and made her suffer (she carryid the guilt of beeing the responsible for Danny's death, she cried for him and he was still alive and near her), he and the CIA manipulated her like a pupet...

I was shocked by the season finale but someone i know speculated that maybe he was a memeber of SD-6. It would make sense. He was sent there to find out what she was doing but then he saw her and fell in love with her and dedcided to give up his life of crime. This way he doesn't have to be bad. What do you thibk is going on???

I absolutely REFUSE to believe he isn't Vaughn!!! I don't care what his first name is, but his last name has to be VAUGHN!!! It's all I ask JJ. ABC, Bad Robot, etc... or you could make his first name Vaughn....I have a friend who's name is Smith Johnson....or is it Johnson Smith :confused: ....Haven't seen him in about 6 years......Lol!! :P Anywho, I hope the name Vaughn is somehow incorporated in the renaming of the man formerly known as Michael Vaughn.
Mariah :D

I really hope that his name is not Michael Vaughn, as in it's Michael-something-else, who was ADOPTED by Bill Vaughn (thus he really is Bill Vaughn's kid and that explains his affection for his late father, sense of revenge/distrust towards Irina, etc), and changed his last name to that of his adoptive father. It would make sense....

^^ I don't think it wil be that simple. I think it is going to be somethig complicated or they woudn't have bothered to put it in the show. I don't really have theory. I'm just in denail lol :D

I think that his secret is Milo Rambaldi related! I think it was in the "truth takes time" episode in season 2, Irina said to Syd and Vaughn that syd was in the profecy not her. And somehow related to both Sydney and Vaughn.

Anyone remember that ? Or am i totaly wrong ?

ConcreteGirl said:
I think his middle name is Michael and he has some awful first name like Archibald and he chooses to go by his middle name.
[post="1386023"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Lol. I like that theory :lol: ;)

I think that his secret is Milo Rambaldi related! I think it was in the "truth takes time" episode in season 2, Irina said to Syd and Vaughn that syd was in the profecy not her. And somehow related to both Sydney and Vaughn.

Wow! I completely forgot about that! Do you think she already knew about Vaughn's bad-guy activity when she said that?

Another thing that has been bugging me (and my friend Sam)... is that clock-maker from Season 1 who claimed that Rambaldi never told him ... something. Point is.. He spoke to Rambaldi!! I mean, he tried to cover it up.. but maybe it's significant!!!

OOOOoooh! This gives me so much more to think about! You're brilliant!

It can not be a coincident that Vaughn just happened to be assigned as Sydney's handler and just by chance finds out that it was Sydney's mom who killed his Dad. There has to be alot more too it. I always thought that something would come out later, because that just doesn't happen "by chance".

Back