Season 5 ALL Vaughn speculation

Vaughnfanatic929 said:
:angry:  :(  (n) 
wwwaaa it's confirmed by an interview by jj abrams. MICHAEL VARTAN IS LEAVING ALIAS AFTER THREE EPISODES. i am sooo upset about this. alias will never be the same and i will never watch it the same way again.
[post="1469069"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

What?? Is this a new interview?

i think... that he might b a part of some other program thats not bad but not approved bye the C.I.A. but i most likely totally off. but i can't wait till the start of the 5th. season!!! :D

i think that vaughn is still good but wut ever he's doing isn't appproved by the C.I.A so that makes him bad to them. but mostly likely im way off. But I CAN'T WAIT TILL SEASON 5!!! im so excited!! :D

Come to think about it, I once remeber reading an interview w/ MV, and they asked if Vaughn would ever go evil, I think his response was something like, maybe around season 5 after a while. I think it was in the Alias Mag, but I can't be sure...

just a thought...

nomesxo said:
I think Vaughan was the agent that killed Danny!
[post="1467331"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
If you rewatch the dvds, they show you (and Syd) who killed Danny. Remember the guy she meets that lost his memory? He admits to being assigned to kill Danny and apologizes right?

italyaliasfan said:
Michael truth name is Virgilio Rambaldi.

:D
[post="1467613"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That is interesting. I am new to this website. My friend who is also a die-hard Alias fan like myself says she heard they are going to kill of Vaughn's character. Have you heard of this?

^^^^yeah we kind of all have and some belive it and have a campain against him leaving, some think that there is no way in hell that the writers would do that to us.

And that definetley is not what the script says his name is....

There has been no official statement by ABC or JJ's people confirming that MV is leaving the show - right now it is just a rumor. I hope it is a rumor that turns out to be false.

there is no f-ing way they can kill him off. if they killl him off i am seriously considering not watching it any more

At frist I didn't think that they would kill off MV on Allias. But now I think that they very well could get rid of him. I don't think that I would be comfortable working with one of my ex's on anything. Including a TV show not, when I know that she just got married to another guy and is having his child. MV probbly wishes that he was still with JG and that they were having a baby together.
I know that I wouldn't be able to handle it? Who would? It's a shame to because I like the MV charcter better then the SB charcter and I think there great together on screen. If this is turely the last season of Alias I hope that JG and MV work out any personal issues they with one another, and just finish the series off together while also proving that ex's can get along and that they can work together to the millions of viewers (including myself).

Here's to professionalism in the workplace.

(y) It's all good. I hope :thinking: Here's to hoping that MV is on the show for all of Season 5.
:D

Jinnie or another mod - can we change the title of this thread to something less spoilerific, like, Status of MV on Alias? Thanks!!!!

I read a spoiler that said that Greg Grunberg was being killed off early in the season so I was thinking why would they kill to main characters off at the same time? Could it be that everything that we have read about them killing vaughn really be them killing weiss. Like him being shot and syd having to identify the body and so on? This could just be my mind though trying to come up with one last possible solution on how they wouldn't kill vaughn. :confused:

Back