Season 5 ALL Vaughn speculation

We now have a new cast member:

Bouchez will play Zoe Rienne, an internationally wanted criminal who, unbeknownst to Sydney, has been secretly working with Vaughn for several years.

She is french - maybe Michael Vaughn is really french. --- but if they have been working together for several years - could they have hooked up while Sydney was missing? - after he left the CIA? and did Lauren know anything about her?

I am very curious how this is going to play out.

OMG this is sooo weird. I can't believe he was working with an international criminal i guess he was bad after all. How r they going to do this. I'm sooo curios. I did kno that Vaughn was french. I think he was born in France. He must have started working wit her before he went into the CIA right. I hope at least he can't be a trader.

Vaughn dosn't have to be bad, just because he is working with a criminal. Jack, Sydney and Nadia is working with Irina Derevko, and as many other sees it she is still an enemy of the United States.

She could have helpt Vaughn when Sydney was missing, helpt him find her or something.

Action!Vaughn said:
Mabye his name is Bill Vaughn and his fathers name was Michael Vaughn. Or mabye his name is just Vaughn kinda like Madonna!
[post="1462222"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hee :D That made me smile! It's just so hard for me to imagine him being anyone else but Vaughn!

Lariana said:
Michael Vaughn is realy Michael Vaughn, but for some time he had a undercover mission for wich the CIA changed is aperance to look like another man.

His mission was to come close and to seduce a young SD6 agent called Sidney...
... Once apon a time Michael Vaughn was Danny. He was using Sidney the same way Laura used him later on. But at some point he realy started to love her.
When the CIA decided it was time to turn Sidney in to a double agent inside SD6, Michael Vaughn/Danny asked her to marry him, because they knew that Sidney would have the nead to tell him who she realy was and that SD6 would have to terminate Danny after that. They knew that Danny's death would start the chain of events the brought Sidney to the real CIA.
Then they replaced Michael Vaughn for an expendeble person, that was killed in his place.
Because he loved Sidney, Michael Vaughn made everything to be assigned as her contact in the CIA and protected her every way he could.

He was bad in the past because he lied to Sidney and made her suffer (she carryid the guilt of beeing the responsible for Danny's death, she cried for him and he was still alive and near her), he and the CIA manipulated her like a pupet...
[post="1362994"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I love this theory :love: I think its a great idea. I always thought that Danny was still alive and this would be a good way to explain it.

Agent said:
Vaughn dosn't have to be bad, just because he is working with a criminal. Jack, Sydney and Nadia is working with Irina Derevko, and as many other sees it she is still an enemy of the United States.

She could have helpt Vaughn when Sydney was missing, helpt him find her or something.
[post="1444159"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Good idea! I never thought of that! That way it can prove he's not a bad guy. He just worked with bad people to do a good thing for Syd. :2love:

OK I hate to be the one to blow this sweet theory all you guys have, but uh his name has been realeased. Its at the very end of the Alias premire script pages

after reading all these post i was starting to think as well so im glad someone else has been thinking about that. maybe he was in sd6 or maybe as we have come to realise danny is not really dead but that vaughn was assigned to make it look like that to protect syd(assigned by cia as jack would have told them that sd6 were going 2 kill danny)

ConcreteGirl said:
I love this theory :love:  I think its a great idea.  I always thought that Danny was still alive and this would be a good way to explain it.
[post="1463007"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well ya gonna tell us his name or are you going to leave us hanging? :thinking:

nomesxo said:
I think Vaughan was the agent that killed Danny!
[post="1467331"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I hope not. Because i think Syd would find it hard maybe even impossible to forgive him for that. And since they're having a baby, they have to get back together! :nervous:

:angry: :( (n)
wwwaaa it's confirmed by an interview by jj abrams. MICHAEL VARTAN IS LEAVING ALIAS AFTER THREE EPISODES. i am sooo upset about this. alias will never be the same and i will never watch it the same way again.

Back