Season 5 ALL Vaughn speculation

It has already been confirmed that he is leaving the show...as much as I would hate if they killed off his character...I would much rather it be him than Vaughn.

I have heard that Weiss is leaving the show, but i hadn't heard if they were going to kill him off or not. I don't think that they are killing Vaugh off though.

It would be totally awesome if Vaughn is Rambaldi, after all he suppost to have found the fountain of youth. But there may also be some connection between Irina and Vaughn since she told him that he should tell Syd everything. Like she knew he wasn't who he say he was.

aliaslegacy said:
It would be totally awesome if Vaughn is Rambaldi, after all he suppost to have found the fountain of youth. But there may also be some connection between Irina and Vaughn since she told him that he should tell Syd everything. Like she knew he wasn't who he say he was.
[post="1477018"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't think he is Rimbaldi, but there has always been a connection between Vaughn and Irina. Supposedly, she killed his dad (if that was really his father). I just hope they don't kill off vaugn

Yes, I can agree that if he was an sd6 agent, that'll make scens, BUT don't you guys remember in the last episode, before the flood, when the hole gang whent to take down irinas sister, vaughn and irina were talking, and irina sad well that was a really nice ring you had there, and vaugh sighed. irina said that vaughn had to tell sydney the truth bout his past, or something like that. I, personaly, belive that vaughn were an kgb spy, or that He worked for irina in his past. THAT really do make scense!!

TibbaDe said:
Yes, I can agree that if he was an sd6 agent, that'll make scens, BUT don't you guys remember in the last episode, before the flood, when the hole gang whent to take down irinas sister, vaughn and irina were talking, and irina sad well that was a really nice ring you had there, and vaugh sighed. irina said that vaughn had to tell sydney the truth bout his past, or something like that. I, personaly, belive that vaughn were an kgb spy, or that He worked for irina in his past. THAT really do make scense!!
[post="1477125"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't know if it would make sense but it sure would be exciting to see how they delt with that!

There was an article on TVguide.com that stated that ABC has confirmed that michael is leaving the show. What do u guys think about it. :angry: (n) :eek:

i still don't believe it.

I don't completely believe it either. I did see the article though, and it does seem more confirming than others I have read.

Definitely seems to confirm it a little more than all the others have. I still just cannot reason how it will be good for the show, but whatever. I am willing to admit that I am in denial... (and Vaughn isn't even my favorite character either!)
Somebody explain something for me: When Vartan was asked if his on screen death was just a rumor, he said "yes, indeed." It seems as though everyone took that to mean he didn't confirm or deny it.... I took it to mean that it was just a rumor! Am I missing something?

This is what TV Guide said:

VAUGHN GONE: Following weeks of very strong — yet never, ever officially validated — buzz, ABC has all but confirmed that Michael Vartan's character of Michael Vaughn is being killed off on Alias.

Apparently ABC is still NOT confirming this rumor...it seems like more of the same thing that we have been hearing and that is RUMORS...in my opinion, this is not a confirmation.

I didn't believe in all this. I read Jen Garner was doing everything she could for Vartan leaving the show. But I didn't believe it either. This just cannot be true. Vaughn isn't my favorite character, but I like S/V so much!!!! And we will go back to all that drama if he leave, syd will be so sad and the show will be so boring again!!

This is so ridiculous they cannot do Alias without Vaughn I think they're just trying to fake us out or somethin. JG is so sweet she would never try to get MV off the show, there was an article in Us Weekly to, I tore it up. lol

I am in total denial about him leaving. But there really isn't any solid information that Vaughn will be killed off.

Actually there is quite a lot of solid information out there to those who are looking. Insiders have confirmed it. There are arguements and wagers on both sides, many believe he will be back before the season is over, others say his final scenes have been filmed. Rumor has it that he will be gone sometime during the first few (2-3) episodes. As to whether or not this is permanent -in true Alias style-remains to be seen.

I love the entire cast and could never believe this mess that the tabloids are reporting regarding JG. It is just reprehensible. All of these actors so clearly care about each other - to report anything other than that is just ridiculous. :rolleyes:

hi I'm a newbie to the Alias world but I have to say....the TV Guide article appears to confirm Vaughn is leaving the show....not Michael Vartan. Someone mentioned they may very well be killing of Vaughn but not giving MV the boot...sounds to me like he'll be staying on the show as this new character...uh...Michaux.

ipopy said:
hi I'm a newbie to the Alias world but I have to say....the TV Guide article appears to confirm Vaughn is leaving the show....not Michael Vartan.  Someone mentioned they may very well be killing of Vaughn but not giving MV the boot...sounds to me like he'll be staying on the show as this new character...uh...Michaux.
[post="1479291"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

thats really smart i would of never guessed that i bet thats what all of this means

Back