Season 5 ALL Vaughn speculation

Hopefully some more good news.... it's still all very cryptic but i find it as good news well here ya go this was on Spoilerfix.com:

09/04 - So, is a pregnant Sydney still an ass-kicking Sydney? ''The issue of Can she do what she's always done? will arise,'' says creator J.J. Abrams. ''And that can be a source of drama and comedy.'' Other sources of drama: Balthazar Getty and Rachel Nichols join the cast in season 5 as a black ops agent and a superspy-in-training, respectively. Lena Olin pops up again as Mystery Mommy, while Mia Maestro and Greg Grunberg have reduced roles. As for reports that Michael Vartan — whose Vaughn was last seen getting hit by a car after confessing his name isn't Vaughn — will be written off the show? ''The rumors of his demise are greatly exaggerated,'' says exec producer Jeff Pinkner. ''He remains a driving force in our storytelling.'' Still, Pinkner won't say how many episodes Vartan will appear in — or even if he survives the first episode. ''You'll know the answer to that by the second episode,'' he says. ''And this being Alias, that answer may prove to be untrue by the third episode.'' Source: Entertainment Weekly

All these rumours and tabloids and everything are beginning to give my headache. He's dying, he's not dying, he's dying, he's not dying, OMG JUTS MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY! This is beggining to become ridiculous. I 'm going to go crazy. All I want to c is season 5, I need to know. If they did kill Vaughn that would be just stupid. Sydney would be depressed and that would be how it ends. Can u imagine Alias ending with Sydney sitting around doing nothing ( not being super Syd) and crying about Vaughn. That would be just stupid. I think they may have a funeral scene and make everyone believe he's dead but really they only did it so everyone belives Vaughn is dead. Jack could be the one who hides him (that could be cool! :P ) You can't end Alais with Sydney being alone an ddepressed. That's just stupid.

~Andrea :angelic:

i have learned from sources that jennifer garner will be pregnant in this season and micheal vartan is actually good but has been captured by his old employer............. and he will not be coming back to syd for about 5 episodes. also jenn will be quiting after this season.

undercover_spy said:
I think they may have a funeral scene and make everyone believe he's dead but really they only did it so everyone belives Vaughn is dead. Jack could be the one who hides him (that could be cool! :P )
~Andrea :angelic:
[post="1480079"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah that would be cool

nomesxo said:
I think Vaughan was the agent that killed Danny!
[post="1467331"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Didn't we already meet the agent that killed Danny?

Anyway, I really hope it's Rambaldi related. Although they've changed a bit of the season 3 finale (Sydney being an active project approved by Jack), I still want to believe she is an active, Rambaldi related project, and that her 2 lost years (and every season finale) have to do with that. Obviously, Sydney (as the Chosen One) is of great value (something about her blood/DNA maybe, which makes her family interesting). I think various people are fighting for her (Yelena/Covenant in the two lost years, but also Sloane, Jack and Vaughn). I hope Vaughns "cover" has to do with winning Sydney for himself (or his employer?).

I was a little disappointed about the season 4 big red ball Rambaldi thing. I think/hope Rambaldi is more than the world domination story. But what it is...?

At last, some theory about the Rambaldi sign: <o>. If the Rambaldi stuff is something about DNA or blood, Sydney having a baby can be very interesting. Stop me if I'm thinking too much, but if you turn the Rambaldi sign by 90 degrees, you DaVinci Code fans know there is the sign of man (^) and woman (V), and in between... indeed, the baby?

Didn't we already meet the agent that killed Danny?

Anyway, I really hope it's Rambaldi related. Although they've changed a bit of the season 3 finale (Sydney being an active project approved by Jack), I still want to believe she is an active, Rambaldi related project, and that her 2 lost years (and every season finale) have to do with that. Obviously, Sydney (as the Chosen One) is of great value (something about her blood/DNA maybe, which makes her family interesting). I think various people are fighting for her (Yelena/Covenant in the two lost years, but also Sloane, Jack and Vaughn). I hope Vaughns "cover" has to do with winning Sydney for himself.

I was a little disappointed about the season 4 big red ball Rambaldi thing. I think/hope Rambaldi is more than the world domination story. But what it is...?

At last, some theory about the Rambaldi sign: <o>. If the Rambaldi stuff is something about DNA or blood, Sydney having a baby can be very interesting. Stop me if I'm thinking too much, but if you turn the Rambaldi sign by 90 degrees, you DaVinci Code fans know there is the sign of man (^) and woman (V), and in between... indeed, the baby?

Hmm....interesting...JJ does love his symbols..~Laur

Vaughnfanatic929 said:
There was an article on TVguide.com that stated that ABC has confirmed that michael is leaving the show. What do u guys think about it.  :angry:  (n)  :eek:

i still don't believe it.
[post="1478282"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I just dont want to believe that Michael would leave the show! I mean, I heard he was still heartbroken over Jennifer Garner, but common, get over it!!

My buddy just alerted me to a Web site called "Blog Is the New Black." Apparently, the writer is a big Alias and J.J. fan and he's already dedicated some space to Alias discussion. He's got a column called "This Month's Obsessions." Among this month's is "contemplating Vaughn's true identity." Check it out. Seems pretty funny and he has an interesting theory relating Vaughn to Sloane, just like me.

Sorry, forgot the address: it's www.blogisblack.blogspot.com

I hope that Weiss isn't killed off. Just that he goes missing or something. Another mystery so that maybe he could come back and not have some other Helix project or something like that.

ok this is what i think -
vaughn 'dies' in ep 2, they have his funeral yada yada whatever
then like... ep 7(hopefullly) - ep 10ish
*surprise surprise*
HE'S ALIVE!! and he returns as Michaux
i think that 'michael vaughn' has to be killed beccause he's in too much trouble or something, but he'll be back eventually :smiley:

*hugs denial bubble*

SkyGirl5 said:
ok this is what i think -
vaughn 'dies' in ep 2, they have his funeral yada yada whatever
then like... ep 7(hopefullly) - ep 10ish
*surprise surprise*
HE'S ALIVE!! and he returns as Michaux
i think that 'michael vaughn' has to be killed beccause he's in too much trouble or something, but he'll be back eventually :smiley:

*hugs denial bubble*
[post="1486411"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yes! i love that idea!!! (y)

Greg Grunberg will have his own show. So whether he will be killed or quit , I don't think he will be with Alias this season.

I had heard that Grunberg was going very early in the season
Also he had said that his exit would be very dramatic which to me
means him being killed off
I guess it could be possible that all the talk is about GG and not MV
but I doubt it. I do think they have similar plans for MV

However, I am one who is hoping that it won't be all season
Here's a possibility....he fakes his death and goes into hiding
Maybe from the people he used to work for. I might go as far as to say
that Syd and Jack are in on it. Remember how Jack brought Sloane back
after he was executed. I can see Jack putting Vaughn into hiding to
protect Syd in case these people come after her.
Then maybe after a couple of episodes he comes back.
Might be far fetched...but one can hope!!!!

I was thinking that maybe Lauren knew about Vaughn, maybe she found out and blackmailed him. That also explains why it was so "easy" for him to stay married to her. But on the other side, they would probarbly give us a clue about it when Lauren died.

ConcreteGirl said:
This is what TV Guide said:

VAUGHN GONE: Following weeks of very strong — yet never, ever officially validated — buzz, ABC has all but confirmed that Michael Vartan's character of Michael Vaughn is being killed off on Alias.

Apparently ABC is still NOT confirming this rumor...it seems like more of the same thing that we have been hearing and that is RUMORS...in my opinion, this is not a confirmation.
[post="1478401"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Read the quote this way "Michael Vartan's character of "Michael Vaughn" is being killed off on Alias - He already said his name is not Michael Vaughn in the season finale - hence the Michael Vaughn character is being killed off but not the real man that Michael Vartan really plays? Tricky wording maybe???

I'm just bummed about Mia Maestro's reduced role... I loved Syd having a sister!

But if Vaughn (or Vartan rather) left- I don't think I could watch anymore!

Back